Quickscoping

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Quickscoping

in reply to Bubbagump3

To everyone who hates quickscopers because they aren't team players hate to break it to you ALL play styles have a bad apple that hinders their team and they don't play the objective or help their team so instead of posting on this thread to try to justify why you hate them make a thread about team work. It's just that simple it's not worth it to keep posting on here sparking up arguments. To everyone who hates it because it's not realistic go play Arma if you want realism cause this is an arcade fps while Arma is a military simulator. To everyone who thinks it's an exploit or glitch or cheat all guns are capable of going outside of their intended range including the shotguns for there are two shotguns effective at medium range in Black Ops 2 hell the 870 shotgun doesn't even need to be aimed so it's worse then snipers. Also all guns have sticky aim and aim assist and quickdraw and they don't have to be aiming down the sight for aim assist and sticky aim not mention if you are accurate they are insta-kills too cause I was insta-killed cross map by a pistol. So that's my argument and I am sticking to it all they would have to do is add sway and flinch and decrease aim assist and sticky aim.

Level 23

in reply to Bubbagump3

You guys act like it's ruining your entire gaming lives, get over yourselves.

Level 9

in reply to Bubbagump3

I don't get all this hate towards quickscoping when ALL guns in Black Ops 2 go out of their intended ranges and are still effective. I really don't get it cause it's mind boggling when someone comes on these forums and complain about how quickscoping needs to be removed because it's hitting them at close range but they are perfectly fine with being out gunned at medium and long ranges by a shotgun or smg.

Level 23

in reply to Bubbagump3

The problem with the argument about SMGs and the like getting kills outside of their kill range is this simple fact......most COD maps now are CQC maps and are VERY small. That is why you see people getting kills at the supposed "long range" with the SMGs and Shotguns.

I have been seeing people trying to use that "outside of their range" argument for the last few pages but sometimes you guys really do exaggerate. You have to keep in mind and remember that these maps are not as big as they used to be. The last COD that really had any kind of long range map was the first BO. Since then, in MW3 and BO2, the focus has been revolving around more of the CQC type maps because of how fast pace this game is/supposed to be.

So yea, you WILL have SMGs getting kills at "long range" because most of the maps now are smaller making it 'seem' like it is long range but the fact is that the maps are smaller so you cant really keep making that argument. And just because the maps are smaller, that still doesnt make any excuse to QS. Every class has a secondary, there is no reason why you cant use it unless of course you are playing BO2 and you have your "pick 10 system" set up to where you had to get rid of your secondary. That is another reason why I dont like the pick 10. People try to use that as an excuse for why they cant do certain things like have a secondary on a QS class. Trouble with that is they made it like that which is their own fault and they have no excuse.

Level 37

in reply to Bubbagump3

This thread is becoming pretty boring now,

Doesnt matter what arguments anyone puts forward,

People who want quickscoping will never agree to having it removed and people who dont want it will never agree to keep it in, so really what is the point in this thread?

And dont say because its a discussion forum, because this topic has been discussed umpteen times on the ghosts forum alone, let alone the sheer number of threads on the other parts of the forum, the arguments and counter arguments have been going round in circles for more than a while now, no one ever really adds anything new, its always "balance" "other guns can work outside their effective range" "its not a realistic game" "its too unrealistic" etc etc etc

It just keeps going round and round and round and round.

Activsion/IW/Treyarch between them should put up a poll, vote for or against quickscoping, whichever side wins the vote decide whether it stays in the game or not.

Easy answer

Level 5

in reply to Project-VAG-DAN

The problem is that they cant have a poll unless it is in the game and have it run for at least a week. Even though a lot of people are registered on this forum, there are 40+ million players that play this game but not all of them are registered on the A/IW/TA sites. And if they put the poll in the game, the majority of players who play a decent amount are not always online at the same time so the poll would have to run for at least a week, or even longer than that to get somewhat of an accurate count.

Level 37

in reply to KT Phoenix

If thats what they'd have to do then so be it, it wouldnt be any different the BO2 voting system for camos.

roll out a poll across ghosts and bo2 when signing into MP so people cant miss it, and just ask the simple question

Quickscoping in future titles?

Yes

No

I would of thought it would be too late for any major changes in ghosts now with only 10 days or so until launch, but for future titles it wouldnt be an issue.

Level 5

in reply to Bubbagump3

I don't know why anyone should think their favorite aspect of the game should somehow have some sort of immunity to change.

Ghost/UAV Jammer users had have their favorite perk amended to near uselessness.

Why should quick scopers think they are more important or more spethal?

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

they have had to deal with change themselves. It just not the change everyone who hates it is looking for

Level 45
Highlighted

in reply to deamonomic

LOL.  This is very true because everyone that hates quickscoping wants it to be like BO while everyone that likes it wants it to be like MW2.  While the "middle ground" could be considered BO2 and COD4.

Level 47

Studios