Respawning sucks.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Respawning sucks.

Seriously the respaw@ning in this blows HARD. I have spawned in front of the enemies countless times, and its annoying as hell. I've even spawned in front of the same player twice, OR I spawn take a few steps and an enemy spawns behind me and kills me. How the hell is that fair! My worst is when I spawned in front of an I.E.D and two campers where behind me. Tell me where I'm supposed to go.

This needs fixing BIG TIME!

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Respawning sucks.

in reply to breakbeats

*re-spawning*

Level 1

in reply to breakbeats

What's wrong with that. It's prob part off it so don't worry.

Level 6

in reply to breakbeats

I agree so much, it blows.

Level 1

in reply to breakbeats

Do you know how hard it is to place a person in an area where there is nobody at when everyone is spread out?  Its impossible to fix spawns because people are stupid and just run around the whole map with their heads cut off.

Level 13

in reply to half-megatron

Then you must just have to put up with it then am i right.

Level 6

in reply to breakbeats

If you get spawn killed more than 3 or 4 times in a game, I would just back out. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to respawn back into the same game and start all over.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Tell me about it dude.....I've been playing this series for years and have NEVER been thrown back into the same game after quitting until Ghosts.

It happens so much that I think the devs did it on purpose. There is no way I continually find the same lobby when there are literally tens of thousands of rooms running.

The odds of that happening time and time again are way too high

Level 1

in reply to breakbeats

If they can spawn players in Nuketown on separate ends of the map, they can do it on these. I've had some laughable spawns these last few days.

Level 32

in reply to breakbeats

i agree the spawn system sucks and makes the game one sided . plus being put back into the same game you just backed out of sucks too . i've had countless times when i back out of a match that the game puts me back in the same game 7 or 8 times in a row , that accumulated to 8 losses . here's a solution - call of duty listen closely - on black ops 2 there was a game mode where you had to hold down an area with your team .so do that with unfair spawns , if there is nowhere to spawn safely make the opposing team report to a waypoint so the other team can respawn

Level 6

Studios