Ricochet Should Not Be Included in Ghost?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Ricochet Should Not Be Included in Ghost?

Ricochet is not necessary for IW games due map design, unlike BO2 I believed they should have used ricochet instead of friendly fire due how consolidated the maps are. Team killing was to easy in BO2, rather it be on purpose or accident. That is not case in MW/IW games the map size and demographics made team killing less likely, so I would like the friendly fire used  ( including 3 kills kicked) in Ghost.

Agree or Disagree?

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: Ricochet Should Not Be Included in Ghost?

in reply to hayant7785

Ricochet should never be in HC except SnD because core is the safe mode for those who don't like "friendly fire".

Level 27

in reply to hayant7785

My only positive for ricochet is that you cant get the b**ches that team kill twice and quit or get kicked on purpose without doing anything. Somebody in another post mentioned that ricochet made for more trolls but there will be retards either way. With ricochet you get people who come in and don't do anything or boost and you cant team kill them to say get the bomb in SnD but with friendly fire you get the ones that kill you on purpose.

Level 6

in reply to hayant7785

id rather see ricochet added rather than being kicked for 3 team kills just because idiots cant watch where they are going im not saying ricochet is the best idea but untill they come up with something better it will have to do

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

Who's a bigger idiot, the guy running or the guy who keeps shooting ?

Either way ricochet should never be in any video game.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

they can hear and see im firing and they still sprint out in front of me so id say they are to blame

Level 25

in reply to hayant7785

Thinking about it I was fine with the progressively longer respawns for team killing in prior CoD games, the other player dies but you take awhile to respawn, add in getting kicked and it might be better, IDK. Whatever it is I will deal with it just like every other game. I would like to see a system where a team can vote a player out of an active lobby if he is being retarded. Make it take a good 15sec or so of gameplay time but if everyone else on your team votes yes he gets banned from that lobby. Then again some a-hole clans would vote out anybody on their team that is doing better than them.

Level 6

in reply to hayant7785

Ricochet should never been in HC... Period. I could see the argument to have it in SnD, beyond that it has no place in the HC lexicon. They need to stop dumbing HC down, quite honestly.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to hayant7785

Still waiting on IW to confirm whether or not its in the game so I know whether or not I will ever play Ghosts.

Level 25

Studios