Riot shield C4 combo

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Riot shield C4 combo

in reply to deamonomic

Use Semtex to stick their shields, or better yet use the Semtex launcher.  Concussion grenades followed by kaz and GL from your gun.  Throw smoke and flank with thermal.

Level 3

in reply to Phamien

good ideas thank you . though normally im opposed to using launchers... or anything but my primary XD but smoke might work well. at the very least I need to work on not challenging them alone XD

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

Riot shield users are annoying more than likely there just used as a decoy.and when you try to leave and kill there teammates they pull out there secondary and kill you.The call of duty community is horrible

Level 4

in reply to ItsTrue13

Mind games, my friend. Riot shields don't ruin the community, people that complain do.

Level 14

in reply to ItsTrue13

Semtex...Did everyone forget to just stick the riot shield? Easy payback patch too.

Level 1

in reply to deamonomic

Yeah I ran into this last night. The C4 tossing animation really doesn't reveal much of them at all does it?! O.O

Better set up a danger close n00b t00b class *sigh*

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to deamonomic

shoot them in the feet. unlike BO2, crouching still exposes your feet. i found this out the hard way trying to run a sheild class.

Level 18

r33k wrote:

shoot them in the feet. unlike BO2, crouching still exposes your feet. i found this out the hard way trying to run a sheild class.

It would be hard for me to believe what I am about to say is some sort of "secret," but as many times as I've played Nuketown, I've not seen anyone else do what I'm about to say.

SECRET REVEALED ...

You can shoot UNDER cars at people's feet to kill them.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

Been doing this for quite some time now mate

Level 31

in reply to deamonomic

I disagree on them being over powered. Two fold, one I have been Knifed through my shield and shot straight through it (not shooting my feet or an appendage sticking out.) Two is c4, yes the c4 is deadly in this game but only when it hits. It you don't know what I mean then you probably haven't runs c4 yet in this game. Yesterday alone i had 15 different instances of litterally smacking someone in the face with my c4 only to have it do NOTHING! that's right no hit marker, no kill, just me getting killed for infinity wards lack of decent servers or collision detection.

Level 1

Studios