Royal Mail Strike? UK

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Royal Mail Strike? UK

in reply to PUR4IDO

PUR4IDO wrote:

It was only certain parts of the "Federal" government that were shutdown. Congress was still getting paid, NASA was down, Professors at Federal schools/universities, IRS etc. The Mail was still being delivered.

Back up and running now (for at least a few more months anyway.)

I was bummed b/c I couldn't visit Mt. Rushmore. 

Level 40
Highlighted

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

You could always check it out from the back side...

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

That was quick.  LOL

Level 40

in reply to demonstaradzz16

shopto have the go ahead to dispatch exactly the same as everyone else... read there postal faq closely if you want to get it from shopto then do NOT use royal mail opt to pay the £6 extra for dpd courier that is the ONLY way you will guarantee tues delivery from shopto

The new agreement will allow for us to have Royal Mail pick up customer orders on the Saturday prior to release. This will enable orders to enter the sorting system on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. This should help ensure that we meet our current high standards

Level 75

in reply to demonstaradzz16

UPDATE: Ok so I have been researching it and the best bet is to pre-order it with ShopTo and choose TNT Express or DPD Express. ShopTo are dispatching on Saturday and both DPD an TNT can pick it up on Sat and deliver on Monday if not Tuesday So yeah for us British folks that's a possible way to get it a day early or guaranteed for release day! P.S. Im excited >.<

Level 4

Studios