SERVERS ARE NOW BACK UP!****

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: ARE SERVERS DOWN?

in reply to SOWERSxFTW

Yes it seems Im coonnecting to xbox live when Im already connected ,going to www.callofduty/ghosts/status for updates  doesnt work either .Theres a ghost in the Machine lol

Level 1

in reply to SOWERSxFTW

Yea the servers are really messed up...damn its just the first day and yall crashing....

Level 1

in reply to MrWiredUp

This is why I just now logged in. I went to G.S. and picked up my copy. Super stoked to be on COD on dedi's I came home, installed the discs to the HD, and BAM!! No online.

I'm sad.

Level 12

in reply to SOWERSxFTW
Level 1

in reply to SOWERSxFTW

Way to nail it on release day

Level 1

in reply to SOWERSxFTW

well this is a wasted day. Took the day off from work and sent the wife and kids out for the day and look at this. Very expensive paper weight I have here. It can sit next to BF4 with it's freezing. I almost wanna go back to PC gaming

Level 1

in reply to SOWERSxFTW
okay so i quess they dont know whats going because the decon 5 on their site here.
Level 1

in reply to SOWERSxFTW

I'm also getting this error,I'm not yet sure why  but it might be down.they really need to put a  server status for ghost  it just first day i was  worried that my  game is broken D;

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to SOWERSxFTW

Yeah, down here in Dublin also... Queued for midnight launch, got home, couldn't download title update... played offline... went to bed then went to work.  Come home, download finally works... YIPPIE... what?  SERVERS DOWN!!!.... FML

Level 29

Studios