Says i dont even have 100 kills with VZ sight when i have 275?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Says i dont even have 100 kills with VZ sight when i have 275?

When i got the USR i unlocked the variable zoom sight immediately. And i have 275 kills with the USR,therefore i MUST have at the very least 100 kills with the VZ sight,but i dont? Im really confused as to 1:Why i cant even look at how many kills i have with a weapon overall,and 2:Why i have 275 kills with the VZ sight on the USR yet i dont even have 100? I grinded it oout on dom for 4 hours to get concealed cobra,and now i find out that it was never working to begin with! I'm pissed.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: Says i dont even have 100 kills with VZ sight when i have 275?

in reply to Rewkie

Nothing is broken; you need to have the Variable Zoom I operation in your current operations list, complete, then load new operations to get II and complete that as well.  Only then will the Concealed Cobra outfit unlock.

Level 1

in reply to Rewkie

1.) You can view total weapon kills by going into create-a-class. Select the weapon you wish to view (as though you're going to equip it) and hit RB or LB to view weapon stats.

2.) View the post above for explanation as to why it hasn't unlocked.

3.) Stop complaining about problems that don't exist.

Thank you.

Level 14

in reply to AudibleTuna

Had no idea that you had to have operations to do that. Stupid idea IMO. Dont know why i completely ignored the weapon stats. And if you want me to complain about problems that do exist,i have a very,very big list of those. I guess im just spoiled because im used to the easy to use BO2 barracks.

Level 1

Studios