Season Pass Is Pointless?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Season Pass Is Pointless?

Alright so everyone knows about the new customization packs and extra loadout slots that came in today's update. Yeah they are cool and all, but $1.99 for a cat camo?! You serious? Why did I purchase the season pass in the first place? So I save $5 on map packs in one year? The season pass should be good for all DLC. Camos, characters, killstreaks, guns & etc. It is bullsh*t that I have to pay for extra classes. I already wasted 100 squad points on three other classes, so why do I now have to pay $1.99 for 4 more classes? Infinity Ward, stop messing up! Goes for Treyarch too. The Call of Duty Community is tired of spending money on the Season Pass when it doesn't even help us!

Level 1
31 REPLIES

Re: Season Pass Is Pointless?

in reply to DoW_xASSAULTx

Ahhh!  Another victim of not reading about a product before buying!  Season pass is just for the DLC Map Packs, and the Bonus "Team Leader" pack or something to that effect.

Level 33

in reply to YO VLUD

Also, if you are getting soooo angry over $2 micro-transactions, you might need to stop playing video games and work some more hours.

Level 33

The season pass isn't pointless. 4 dlc packs with maps, Extinction, and misc stuff of their choosing such as the Maverick. Now depending on how much of that stuff you utilize is up to you. For instance, if you don't like Extinction, then it might not be worth it. Personally I love achievements and Extinction is basically another game that I've paid for with the season pass. All said and done, Ghosts will most likely have a 2000 gamerscore. Let alone 16 more multiplayer maps which will double the amount from launch. $50 bucks will be well worth it for me.

As far as mdlc, we all know Activision is a money making machine. The entire game is built around profit. Even pre order exclusives aren't exclusive after time. I'm sure Activision as a strong legal team that has approved all the small print as Yovlud was getting at. If you feel like you're being ripped off, try being a smarter consumer. As far as all the stuff being worth it, thats all opinion.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

At this point, the season pass has been pointless. I don't play onslaught because I'm being forced to play game modes I don't want. If I want to play KC, I will go into a KC mode. Last night all I played was KC and it wasn't by choice.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

Well since I've been playing Extinction Nightfall for two weeks trying to unlock achievements with friends on the 360 and the One, its been far from pointless and well worth it.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

I don't play extinction, see the problem here? Good for you.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

Are you looking for sympathy? Or trying to change my opinion? I don't understand why you replied to me the first time....

Level 75

Amazing how uninformed consumers are.

They told you exactly what you were getting with the Season Pass... maybe you should have paid attention?

This sounds like a rehash from the BO2 forums, same threads with the same silly accusations.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Even complete with the "money hungry" accusations.  I would never start a business and NOT want to make money.  Only idiots who don't understand simple economics would make that assumption.

Level 33

Studios