Shocking lag shocking quick scoping

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Shocking lag shocking quick scoping

That is the current sad state of Ghost.

My last match I was being quickscoped in the small hallways of flooded before I could even get a single hipfire shot out of my Bizon.

I backed out but it kept putting me back in the same match.

I regret ever purchasing this game and will never purchase another game by IW under any circumstance.

Level 19
12 REPLIES

Re: Shocking lag shocking quick scoping

in reply to Lucent76

Ok bye

Level 9

in reply to FishyDizzle

Im not going anywhere I will get my moneys worth out of this game even if though it is a vastly inferior product to Black Ops 2 and the last opinion I care about is that of the regulars on Cod elite. Im only here for the general COD community not you lot who live on this site.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

ur dumb

Level 6

in reply to Lucent76

too funny. "I hate this game so much. I will never buy another IW game again, until the next one comes out. this game sucks so bad and I hate it so much I play it everyday. I have to play it for the next year to get my moneys worth."

this is proof, people love to bash just for the sake of it. he might as well said. "I hate this game but I'm going to keep playing it. I have no other choice. there isn't another like it, unless I wanna play BF."

the game is fine. personally I like it.

Level 4

in reply to Lucent76

insert non responsive reponse here

seriously though...Ive been on this site just a few times in the last few days and posts like this are a dime a dozen. However, to add a bit of conversation to this non conversation, I will offer my opinion and some advice:

Quickscoping, I feel, is something that's nice to have when all you have is a sniper rifle and someone runs up on you out of nowhere and you kinda 'panicscope' their face, but it really sucks getting slammed with it over and over.  If it really bugs you, mark them as an avoided player on your xbox menu and maybe that particular quickscoper won't have the oppurtunity to quickscope you again.

Level 1

in reply to Lucent76

The only think wrong is the fact your shocked Multiplayer = Lag expected. CoD = Quickscoping

Seriously, take a deep breathe and a break from playing. Expect to be pissed when playing but laugh instead. Its better for your health. The only thing you can control in this game is yourself.

Level 75

in reply to Lucent76

Still would like to see a response to how sniping is so much worse then kids camping corners with LMGs or drop shotting with SMGs. Going to just assume you're complaining about quickscoping because you cannot do it and you think because you can't nobody should be able to.

As for the lag. Well, did you really expect anything different? Did you honestly think the dedicated servers promise was going to be fulfilled for current gen? Was just a pathetic sales gimmick. No point in crying about it honestly.

Level 2

in reply to Lucent76

Teach yourself how to snipe and even "quickscope".  Once you get consistently good at it then you will know more about that playstyle which will in turn make it easier to beat.  I used to hate them too but then I taught myself how to do it which taught me their weaknesses.

Level 12

in reply to riksterinto

This goes for every gun, perk, killstreak, and strategy. There's usually a good reason for the way players play. Sometimes it just effective, and other times its fun. Players need to let go of that "stoop to their level", stuff. Its a game. Be versatile.

Level 75

Studios