Slide Kills with an LMG?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Slide Kills with an LMG?

in reply to ChronoZombie

ChronoZombie wrote:



Pretty sure it is headshots in place of slide kills.


Should have done that for the LMGs too I reckon...

Level 13
Likes: 217
Posts: 503
Registered: ‎23-02-2013

Re: Slide Kills with an LMG?

in reply to ChronoZombie

Isnt it kills while prone I know the sniper has that as a requirement

Level 22
Likes: 416
Posts: 1158
Registered: ‎15-11-2013

Re: Slide Kills with an LMG?

in reply to Bubbakush1

Bubbakush wrote:



Isnt it kills while prone I know the sniper has that as a requirement


yes, you are right, it is prone for snipers, but I think it is headshots for MM.  Would make sense for sniper to have headshots, I must have confused them.

Level 15
Likes: 165
Posts: 588
Registered: ‎26-08-2012

Re: Slide Kills with an LMG?

in reply to ChronoZombie

ChronoZombie wrote:



No slide for sniper or marksman, thank god, but MM does have a point blank camo, which is really annoying.  I really don't want to have to rush with those.



What bothers me about the LMGs slide requirement is that it is actually higher than the ARs, which have higher mobility.


I had to load Agility in to my set up for the slides, because it was too much hassle otherwise...

Level 13
Likes: 217
Posts: 503
Registered: ‎23-02-2013

Re: Slide Kills with an LMG?

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

ooOutraageousoo wrote:




ChronoZombie wrote:



No slide for sniper or marksman, thank god, but MM does have a point blank camo, which is really annoying.  I really don't want to have to rush with those.



What bothers me about the LMGs slide requirement is that it is actually higher than the ARs, which have higher mobility.



I had to load Agility in to my set up for the slides, because it was too much hassle otherwise...


I use marathon, and ready up can be useful.  Agility doesn't hurt, but marathon keeps you sprinting so that you don't suddenly run out of juice and are unable to slide when you need to.

Level 15
Likes: 165
Posts: 588
Registered: ‎26-08-2012

Re: Slide Kills with an LMG?

in reply to ChronoZombie

ChronoZombie wrote:



No slide for sniper or marksman, thank god, but MM does have a point blank camo, which is really annoying.  I really don't want to have to rush with those.



What bothers me about the LMGs slide requirement is that it is actually higher than the ARs, which have higher mobility.


For the point blanks, may I suggest you camp the top of a ladder and stick on Amplify?

Better than the hit and miss of rushing... Not sure whether you have to do Hip Fires with those either, but I did a few point blank, no attachment, hi fires that way... I know I know... I hate myself...

Level 13
Likes: 217
Posts: 503
Registered: ‎23-02-2013

Re: Slide Kills with an LMG?

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

They are called challenges for a reason.. to challenge you to play in ways your would not normally do with that weapon.

Level 70
Likes: 1950
Posts: 12882
Registered: ‎26-05-2011

Re: Slide Kills with an LMG?

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:



They are called challenges for a reason.. to challenge you to play in ways your would not normally do with that weapon.


Really is that why they are called challenges? That's not true at all is it? Otherwise the Snipers challenge would be Point Blanks and Slides too, and the SMGs would be long shots...

Level 13
Likes: 217
Posts: 503
Registered: ‎23-02-2013

Re: Slide Kills with an LMG?

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

Just because one weapon has it does not mean every weapon has to have the same types of challenges. Each class has its own and does not need to be the same as another for it to be a valid challenge or belong in the game.

Point is, they are to make you play outside of your preferred way of using that weapon. to put you out of your comfort zone so you adapt and learn different ways to use the weapon and think outside the box when using it.

Level 70
Likes: 1950
Posts: 12882
Registered: ‎26-05-2011

Re: Slide Kills with an LMG?

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:



Just because one weapon has it does not mean every weapon has to have the same types of challenges. Each class has its own and does not need to be the same as another for it to be a valid challenge or belong in the game.



Point is, they are to make you play outside of your preferred way of using that weapon. to put you out of your comfort zone so you adapt and learn different ways to use the weapon and think outside the box when using it


Not true, the challenges usually compliment the weapon group, and are suited to it...

Level 13
Likes: 217
Posts: 503
Registered: ‎23-02-2013

Studios