Snipers MUST be addressed next patch

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Snipers MUST be addressed next patch

Snipers are really breaking this game right now for my friends, a lot of people I play with, and myself. What you did earlier was a worthless placebo. Snipers 1) should have slow ADS 2) should flinch a lot when shot to where they have to switch to a pistol in close range to get the kill

It's not a hard concept. Fix the snipers. We have been asking for this since MW2. Hell just give us the Black Ops 1 snipers. Black Ops 2 got ruined because of snipers. Prepare for your game to suffer the same fate if you don't do anything!

Level 15
29 REPLIES

Re: Snipers MUST be addressed next patch

in reply to AlteredVista

Up your game or play Heavy Duty.

Level 31

in reply to AlteredVista

I know right? They should fix the Assault Rifles too. It's totally BS how they have little to no recoil and their TTK is faster than Sniper Rifles. This is ruining the game for all of my friends!

Level 2

in reply to CookieMonsterSn

I really don't see what the big deal with snipers is. I like to snipe. Nothing better than other players crying because they can't find me.

Do I snipe all the time? Nope. I know when I wanna snipe and when I wanna use an AK.

NOthing i enjoy enjoy more though than being in same match with a lot of snipers.

Level 1

in reply to Lane75691

On any particular map if you know there is a sniper sitting there waiting for a victim, why is it that the person that died gets upset that they got picked off trying to get the little bugger. Or better yet if that person got sniped in a spawn trap situation they get really irate and start calling the sniper all kinds of names and uses inappropriate language after the game ends. Folks, it is just a game! I fall victim to a sniper more times than I can care to. Just face it the sniper found a great spot to hide out and we are the lambs for the slaughter when we pop our heads out to look for him. The purpose of the sniper is to hide and pick everybody off at their leisure. Remember that.

Level 1

in reply to CookieMonsterSn

A OHK weapon has a zero TTK, how does an AR have a lower TTK? Even if you add in the .1ms ADS advantage that a AR has, none of them have faster TTK's.

But I do agree the AR's are easy ass laser-beams.

Level 13

in reply to Tactics74

TTK is deceptive because it assumes you have fully ADS'd.

Level 31

in reply to AlteredVista

You know, I'm going to make a thread just like this, and its going to be accurate.

Edit - Meh, nevermind, there are enough threads about it. What really needs to be fixed is obviously the spawns, I am shocked they didn't release a patch before the DLC came out. But the spawns are what is really ruining the game. 

Level 20

in reply to AlteredVista

Well its what the community wants and just because you and your friends get killed by snipers doesn't mean we have to go back to bo2  aka the dark ages.

Level 1

in reply to XiKidDarkness

BO2 was the dark ages for snipers? I think you mean BO1.

Level 20

Studios