So... we'll be getting weapon DLC... Mikey, likes

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: So... we'll be getting weapon DLC... Mikey, likes

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I really do not get why they removed the full map. At all.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to ChronoZombie

learn not to use the tactical map.

your team mates make different sounds when walking than the enemy does.

your team mates do callous and you can tell where they are by the position of their voice

you need the extra COD sense that allows you to know, by process of human patterns, what your team mates are going to do.

example: DOM on stonhaven

we are taking flag A

at the start, perhaps 1 person will run up towards C or B. but they are identifiable as you can see them run.

2-3 people on the opposing team will be coming from C along the two houses at the top of the hill, others may come down through the valley and some may got to B.

half of your team will rush up towards the houses or the valley and a few may go take B. but B flag is a bad flag on stonehaven and you dont want to spawn there. so i rush for C and i know that a few of my team mates will do the same. we meet there after a skirmish.

you know you must have A and C. once C is taken, i know that respawners fro my team will show up at A. i know A is covered. even more to the fact that if someone tries to take A and is killed instantly, i know i have campers there and we are good to go.

i can cover C and the uphill section from the gate of B. picking off B point spawners and listening for them trying to come up the path. meanwhile my teammates can lay in the ruins of A and pick them off coming out of the other two sides of the castle.

this is all done without a tac map. it is done by knowing the human  mind and keeping an eye out on the kill feed when you hear gun fire. not even mic's are used.

Level 18

If I play HC I'm going to be sniping using the Bulldog with slug rounds and a red dot.  Slugs with unlimited range but enough damage for OHK in HC?  Yep.

Level 31

in reply to ChronoZombie

I like getting new guns. Spices the game up.

No downside to getting gun DLC...

... just sayin'.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to ChronoZombie

I've always wanted incendiary rounds but that was more for sniper rifles.  Anything other than another gun beyond differing fire rate, damage and range values etc. basically.

Shotgun - USAS with frag ammo.

Sniper rifle with explosive rounds like the Skullmasher in Borderlands.

Sniper rifle with iron sights (like in WaW and the Ballista in BO2) and a red dot sight (MW3 campaign I believe).  The maps overly favour snipers for some but the attachment options are bit meh.  It's like they decided on the attachments after all the maps were made and didn't want snipers to have too many attachments.

Under barrel grenade launcher that can fire tactical grenades?

Level 31

in reply to RAN Kismet

I Hope it's the aug or m16.  I like the acog in this game and miss my m16 with acog

Level 33

in reply to newm8n

i'd like to see the m16 also....but not the mw3 poop m16..that thing blew

Level 11

in reply to veilofmaya

It was so pathetic in MW3 I literally was depressed. Was so excited when I unlocked it... and then I used it

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

I Know different dev teams but bo1 m16

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to newm8n

I got used to the BO1 M16, and became quite deadly with it.

But when I play HC, like I always do... and get multiple hit markers with a 3 burst weapon like I did with the M16 in MW3, that is just inexcusable to me. It was like they were punishing accuracy.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios