So... we'll be getting weapon DLC... Mikey, likes

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: So... we'll be getting weapon DLC... Mikey, likes

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Not sure how you felt about the type 95 in MW3 HC. I personally felt like I was playing HC in core with that burst of beauty.

The gold m16 in BO1 was just plain sexxxy.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

I was up and down with that gun... I can't pinpoint why. Some games I would be deadly, others it was like I was shooting blanks.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to newm8n

If we're going to bring back an old gun then I'm going to say the thermal L86 from MW3.

Level 31

in reply to RAN Kismet

For those like me who hadn't seen it yet.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to RAN Kismet

In mw3 I didn't have that many hit marker issues all I play is hc but hated the acog in 3

Level 33

in reply to RAN Kismet

Yeah pretty cool. I hope its not just one weapon per DLC pack. Hope its at least five weapons per map pack.

Level 43

in reply to Shadowelite555

Now yer just being greedy lol

Activision Ambassador

in reply to RAN Kismet

Next time include the trailer in your post ran ....

Anyways, the peacekeeper in bo2 was an overwhelming success in HC, it became the go to weapon for hcsnd on those weak maps. That said, I have to take the wait and see approach, definitely not buying the season pass, my experience with ghosts doesn't justify it. And given recent history, weapon DLC in bo2 was a one time thing, each DLC after got progressively worse. I know the first DLC is next month, but ghosts has issues that need addressing before then.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

My measure of the Peacekeeper was simple. After one month in the game, I had been killed more times by that gun than any other in the game... and at one point more than numerous guns combined. To be fair, I used it as well and it didn't take long to become my second or third most effective weapon (if not the first).... and a fall back weapon for when things went South in matches....

Hoping that any weapon DLC they put out is more balanced.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to NoLifeKing32

NoLifeKing32 wrote:

Next time include the trailer in your post ran ....

Anyways, the peacekeeper in bo2 was an overwhelming success in HC, it became the go to weapon for hcsnd on those weak maps. That said, I have to take the wait and see approach, definitely not buying the season pass, my experience with ghosts doesn't justify it. And given recent history, weapon DLC in bo2 was a one time thing, each DLC after got progressively worse. I know the first DLC is next month, but ghosts has issues that need addressing before then.

Yeah... didn't have time.

No clue if the gun will be any good... I loved the PK... and most things about BO2 got progressively worse.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios