So, who's making the move tonight?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: So, who's making the move tonight?

in reply to Clear_Advantage

You have your numbers mixed up. It was first reported (by an author, not Sony) that it was a .04% failure rate. Sony later corrected the writer by saying it was a .4% failure rate and was expected.

Level 9

in reply to Kandagawa

I think Amazon got a lot of the bad consoles.  My guess is it was a bad lot (or two or three, haha) and they just got to be the lucky recipients of those bad consoles.  Their negative comments were about 30% the other day when I was checking it out. 

Level 11

in reply to squirrelness

Nowhere near as excited as previous releases of new gen stuff, but getting my hands on one 2moz all the same. I think i'm getting old.

Level 11

in reply to squirrelness

I will be making the switch tomorrow. As soon as amazon gets the new console to my house. I got Ghost's, Battlefield 4 and Forza 5 all lined up and ready to go. I have a feeling that i will be making a switch to BF4 totally over ghost's as well. If ghost's continue to perform the same as it has for the 360 then i will be trading it in real soon.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

codchamp, what do you mean as regards to the performance of ghosts on the 360. Disregarding spawns, do you feel the unfair gunfight thing?, or is that just me?.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Adeeez1001

The lag is a major part of it. Very choppy game play on a constant basis. lack of game modes is another issue and lastly there are still major balancing issues that Activision does not care about fixing these last few years.

I am not promoting BF4 in here and honestly it does not have the hi replay value that COD has with lack of Killstreaks and things that make COD fun. But BF4 now plays the way the older COD titles did. The TTK is right, the weapons balance is right and the overall feel is fresh. I know you have vehicles in the game to compensate for lack of killstreaks. But lets face it, COD is the series when you get 12 kills and can go ham with a chopper gunner or a ac-130. That is really the only thing i a, going to miss from this franchise.

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

When i reminisce about this franchise, i have a lot of really fond memories and remember hundreds of hours of fun that came with that. Nobody can take them away from us bud, not even the new breed of gamer.

Level 11

in reply to squirrelness

If you log into your power up rewards account there's a coupon in there. I already printed mine and then got an email yesterday. It's   in active offers.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to bighead14701

Unfortunately mine never processed.  I was told by the guys at the local Gamestop that if I didn't have the coupon by last Wednesday to call the 1-800 on the back of the card.  So I've called....three times.   The last call was on Tuesday and I was told it will be '3-5 business days' before they can process it now.  :/

Level 11

in reply to squirrelness

That sucks. I wonder if you can buy one, get the coupon later and do the trade and get a full refund for unopened version later?

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

Studios