Soundwhoring and amplify

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Soundwhoring and amplify

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Welcome to SoundWhores Anonymous

Level 72

in reply to Lucent76

Still well over 300k when I was online earlier.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Lucent76

This post is actually kinda funny. "I can't hear them, so they're jerks." "They can overly hear me, so they're jerks." Come on. I use a class regularly dubbed "ghost". The entire stealth category of perks, and a loaded honey badger. If you're going to complain about two perks that are some of the least used perks now. I just find it funny, of all the bugs and physics that are wrong here, you go on about two small perks. Advice: use awareness to hear silence, or just deal with it. At least you did not give the "I'm never playing this again until…" speal.

Level 2

in reply to Lucent76

No need to soundwhore and use amplify.. Lol. It's loud enough without it. I use a headset and HATE the fact that things are as loud as they are. I can't wait to unlock Dead Silence. (I don't want to use squad points and I am a slow leveler.) I confuse teammates movements for the enemy and vice versa. Sucks when playing HC because I turn when I hear something (which turns out to be a teammate) and then get shot in the back from the enemy. Pretty sure they will tweak it a bit eventually...I hope anyway.

Level 28

in reply to Lucent76

Quit the game then, you won't be missed.

As I'm typing this I'm sitting in my office 3 rooms away from my back-side door. There is a television <ON> in between. If someone walks up my back-side door deck I can hear them loud as day. This is called REALISM.

Ears hear sound, men in military boots running on any surface will make sound. They aren't wearing Gong-Fu slippers walking on silk roads. Ears hear sound and sound is meant to be heard.

Sorry little baby didn't get 2 prizes in his happy meal today. Quit complaining you can't run around corners with reckless abandon and not be heard, what you want is fake.

Maybe Mrs. Pacman lite is more you speed.

Level 2

in reply to Lucent76

I feel like they should have left amplify out of the game. Footsteps are loud enough as it is. Plus if someone wants to run with ninja they shouldn't be heard.

Level 18

in reply to Lucent76

Alright, I do not want to come in here and start a big argument, but i really do not like it when people complain about amplify or use the word soundwhoring. They made it to where you could hear peoples foot steps for a reason and it just ads to the skill of the player. It is good and does not make you a noob. Also, I think in the last update they made it almost impossible to hear people with dead silence, so just put that on and you should be fine.

Level 1

in reply to Lucent76

As I re-read my last post it appeared to me as if I was complaining about the volume of the footsteps. That was not my intention. I was just trying to state that yes they are a bit loud, but there are things to counter it. If they tweak it, they tweak it...if they don't, then they don't. Won't bother one way or another...SO...Either way, I will still choose to run dead silence, because very few players will actually be running amplify anyway.

Level 28

in reply to Lucent76

ive talked about this for two years. iw sold out to turtle beach. for exclusive deal on headsets. sorry its never going to be nerfed.

Level 3

in reply to f1stdacuffsx

yeah i stopped caring or whinging about it as soon as i realised they are never going to change it.

Level 6

Studios