Spawn Killing "Guard" Dogs?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Spawn Killing "Guard" Dogs?

Last time I checked, GUARD meant to protect, not to spawn kill me in the map Sovereign. Dogs track me even if I've done nothing wrong, going across the map just to bite an innocent player.

Level 14
21 REPLIES

Re: Spawn Killing "Guard" Dogs?

in reply to VECTORdude

LOL Dude it happened one time. The likelihood of that happening again is slim to none. No need to make a thread

Level 9

in reply to Runandgunerring

Every time I play Sovereign domination, I get hunted down by random dogs. It's happened 4 times now

Level 14

in reply to VECTORdude

Sounds like you're having a rough day.

Level 7

in reply to VECTORdude

I think the issue probably lies with when the owner of the dog dies.

It tracks back to where the player is and is obv programed to munch anyone that it comes across on the way lol.

I really don't see a major problem with the dog as a KS tbh, if I see one Ill make sure I keep moving back and firing and 9/10 I'll drop them before they pounce.

Level 22

in reply to ukscorpz

this is what it is. the owner dies and the dog tracks back to where the owner spawns. if you spawn in its path, down you go.

Level 18

in reply to VECTORdude

The across the map roaming thing is pretty darn annoying.  It happens to me all the time.  In fact recently, I got killed by the same dog 3 times back to back.  Once because he came across the map to find me and two more times right after I spawned back in.  That is a bit ridiculous.  On one hand you hate to punish a killstreak that someone earned but I don't think that it is supposed to just run across the map looking for random enemies to attack and yet it does from time to time.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

The AI for these dogs are unpredictable especially on big maps where they run everywhere for no reason.

Level 14

in reply to VECTORdude

You made me think of vid I made on Carrier in BO2. The vid is very short and the spawning dog kill at the end made me rage quit faster than the speed of light. I literally spawn into the game as I start to move and you will see how long it takes for my temper to shoot through the roof. 

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

And people wonder why fixed-spawn gametypes have ceased to exist on this CoD title. This is the true cost of killfarming in objective gametypes, and why I'll always advocate PTFO or GTFO, and also that CoD reeeeeeeeeeeeally needs a time limit TDM. No score limit or cap, just 10 minutes for people to kill away to their hearts content and the team with the highest killcount at time-out win.

Level 31

Studios