Squad Reports Xp Bonus Cap Reached

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Squad Reports Xp Bonus Cap Reached

So i hit cap i guess and that is fine, save for the fact that i have no clue how to use my bonus xp, i love this game but the lack of information is dumbfounding. So in short anyone know how to use the bonus Xp time i have collected form squads?

Level 1
16 REPLIES

Re: Squad Reports Xp Bonus Cap Reached

in reply to Berserk_Merc

What is this bonus XP that you speak of?  You get like 2000 or so XP for playing a squads game period.  Anything over that, you don't get to keep, it just goes into the XP bucket of disappearing never to be seen again.

Level 8

in reply to Berserk_Merc

I know what it is you mean, but I think it's an error in the way the report is displayed rather than anything usable.
magis123 is right, the bonus cap is just something that stops you owning the bots and ranking up too rapidly; which is a shame because the squads mode is capable of giving you a game that is just as challenging as the multiplayer mode.

Level 2

in reply to Nagaraja

I think these are valid points, but what throws me off is that it states my bonus in days, hours, and minutes (if I recall correctly, I don't have it in front of me at the moment).  It shows my current bonus as capped at 2 hrs 0 minutes.  I seem to have received 30 minutes per win, until I reached this "cap."  It seems like there should be a way to use that bonus of 2 hrs, otherwise why state the times?  Some of these matches are very fast and wouldn't justify 30 mins worth of xp granted to my squad, nor do I notice any significant increases in my squad member xp while I'm offline.

I agree with the OP, the lack of information they've provided to explain any of this is irritating.  When I originally saw the bonus xp cap, I thought maybe it was a way to earn double xp for 30 mins per win to be used in multiplayer matches.  I haven't seen any sort of way to use it though, so apparently that was a wrong assumption.  I still look at it as something that accrues and is intended to be used because every win I get still says I'm capped at 2 hours, no apparent changes at all.  Maybe it is just an error in the way they're displaying this info and they need to fix it, but until more information is given or they change things this will continue to bother me.  I can't help but feel like I'm not using the system efficiently.

Level 1

in reply to Berserk_Merc

i've been playing squads alot since this started, what mode are you playing in order to reach this double bonus xp?

squad vs squad? wargame? etc

Level 3

in reply to cally1983

What I have occasionally played was Squad Assault.  When entering that mode, Squad Reports comes available to view.  Selecting that shows what matches I've played recently and whether I won or lost (up to 5, it seems).  Somewhere on each of those reports it states "XP Bonus Cap Reached."  I was just speculating that it was double xp time, but that's just speculation.  I've never heard or read anywhere what the xp bonus is referring to.

Level 1

in reply to Bastadge

thats odd, another thing that needs clarification from IW then! Thanks for the reply

Level 3

in reply to cally1983

The matches it seemed to come from was offline games were people lost when attacking my squad.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Berserk_Merc

i've been wondering the same thing but what i did notice is once i hit the cap i played multiplayer for a bit and the next day i checked my squads and two more games had been played while i was offline. these two games both received the 30 mins bonus xp. so i assume it automatically uses it while u play. this is just a guess tho.

Level 1

in reply to Berserk_Merc

On another note i did look at a player guide book at wal-mart and it gives 1 page of squad info and it's all just general saying in short, this is squads it' cool test it out... so again lack of any useful info. Thanks for all the comments by the way.

Level 1

Studios