Squads Question...

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Squads Question...

Hi guys. Been all over this recently but cant find an answer. Will squads be playable online in multiplayer as a free for all with human players and bots against each other? It all seems like team stuff only. If someone has a link that can properly answer this id be grateful, as its really good fun on black ops 2!                  

cheeeers

Level 16
5 REPLIES

Re: Squads Question...

in reply to RUSTY GUN

From my understanding you make a squad then while your offline they fight other squads and if they do well you get XP. Basically like bots but you can get XP and there harder. Its just Infinity Ward trying to come up with something new. I hope this answers your question sorry I don't have any links to sites.

Level 2

in reply to RUSTY GUN

And you can also play with your squad and friends to beat other squads.

Level 2

in reply to Bubbagump3

Cheers for replies guys. Im still not sure if free for all with AI will be in the game tho. I think the title of squads sort of gives a clue. I do really hope so tho. Shame if free for all isnt catered for here.

Its like someone many others have said, theres not enough support on the game modes for free for all and a huge number of players love it!!

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Mark Rubin has said every single game mode will be playable within Squads Mode. It will probably fall under the Wargame option.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Well there will be Search and Rescue so i'm sure there will be free for all.

Level 2

Studios