Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

Call Of Duty is OWNED! lock stock and barrel by quickscopers and always will be. I look forward to the day an alternative pops up that's not reliant on team work like Battle field at which time I will run away from COD and never look back.

IW were bald faced liars to imply that things were any different.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

IW said it could change because of the new ADS.. not that it would change. and i have yet to run into people quick scoping in every game

Level 2

in reply to xxpsychosis666

Its called Lying through omission and its a term everybody should be familiar with.

I have been killed enough by quick scopes at close SMG range while using an SMG with rapid fire no less and turning their screen red to know its alive and doing well. Now combine that with the maps built with long range sniping in mind and you get quite the perfect sniping storm.

Level 19

in reply to Lucent76

They said MAYBE.

In Ghosts if you are getting killed by a quickscoper then you need to play another game.

You can unload a full clip into a player and kill them before they quickscope. If you cant then you need to stop riunning out into the open.

Level 72

in reply to Lucent76

Maybe Titanfall

Level 9

Call me old fashioned, but I'd love to see the weapon groups mirror their real world name sakes...

When you have people running around with a 50 cal heavy sniper which was manufactured for high accuracy long distance work, and using it like a shotty, the realism is gone...

I know it's a video game, but what is the point in having different weapon groups?

Why is a Sniper a 1HK at any range, whereas an LMG which uses the same bullets is a 3 or 4 hit kill?

How can a Sniper rifle out gun an SMG in CQC?

The only way I found to level the playing field in previous titles is to play HC so most of the guns are a 1HK...

I like Sniping a lot, but I do it properly, in terms of how the manufacturers designed the guns, i.e. making use of the Bipod on the heavy guns... You basically shouldn't be able to use a sniper as a shotgun...

Nothing says BS like putting a few LMG rounds into someone and being quickscoped. It doesn't happen a great deal in reality, but it shouldn't happen at all...

Level 13

"Why is a sniper a 1HK from any range?"

This part made me lol. Snipers take skill to use, so why wouldn't somebody be able to put a bullet in you from 15 feet before you ready your gun?

If a tomahawk can kill you by hitting your foot, surely snipers are 1HK's from any range.

Level 7

in reply to ShocKuMzzz

ShocKuMzzz wrote:

"Why is a sniper a 1HK from any range?"

This part made me lol. Snipers take skill to use, so why wouldn't somebody be able to put a bullet in you from 15 feet before you ready your gun?

His point was that all weapons suffer range issues, whether it's damage drop off for most guns or limited range for shotguns.  Perhaps if the shotguns had decent range for once may be people wouldn't use a sniper rifle like a glorified shotgun instead.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

If shotguns had some range then people would just complain about them just as much as they do snipers right now.  People just don't like dying by a OHK weapon because they do have the chance to kill the other person unless the sniper or shotgunner misses, which is about a "50/50 chance" for any sniper or shotgunner to miss their shot not including hitmarkers.  If you throw in hitmarkers as a variable the chance of a sniper killing you period is probably around a 25% chance(at any range).  There are also many other variables that can play into effect against the sniper at any time that can drastically lower the 25% chance of killing if you throw in Ballistic Vests, multiple targets, etc.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Then they should play a shooter where vitality is much higher like Halo.  It's not like SMGs and ARs have a maximum damage of 10 health points or anything.  Just think more on map navigation and use the environment to your advantage.  If they must play a COD game then they can play COD4 and use Juggernaut.

Level 31

Studios