Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

Just had a good game of FFA using the Lynx for the first time .Went on a 16 killstreak running & gunning On Octane . The rifles quite beastly and the much slower ADS makes you think about your shots more . I'm quite chuffed with myself lol !

Level 8

Sniper rifles are not shot guns. The more they nerf putrid quickscoping the happier I am.

Quick scoping should have been eliminated as soon as it appeared.

Long ads time on snipers would do the trick and mega flinch would go a long way too.

Level 19

Lol, I prefer not to use the term quickscoping. I snipe, because reg guns are to easy and make the game boring therefore. because sniping actually requires skill. and if its so "overpowered" and complain about it then why do you do it? see how easy it is. this is an arcade game and thats just how it is, no video game is ever realistic not even GTA 5.. catchin my drift? and BF4 is not no different i can snip/ quickscope in bf4 just as good as COD quit complaining cause u dont know how to use smart tactics against snipers. end of story

- Bacon out.

Level 1

Dont know if anyone caught this because I figured it would be good news.

http://mp1st.com/2013/12/30/sniping-titanfall-pretty-different-animal-quick-scoping-scoping/#.Usivpb...

Now lets see how true this is since the put "quickscoping" in parenthesis.

Here is the actual quote from the "dev" "Sniping is in the game, but due to how the game plays it's a pretty different animal than you'll find in your run of the mill modern military shooter. Quick scoping and no scoping are ineffective."

Now notice how he says it is ineffective but not "gone". ?

But what is sad is that the story stretches out what the developer actually said. Cant wait to see the TF forums when people read hearsay from the hearsay.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

According to that article QSing is using autoaim to shoot right after ADSing, not sure if that's what Titanfall said or if the writers of the article put that in, but if its Titanfall's definition then you could still easily QS. COD doesn't have autoaim while ADSing anymore and people still QS.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Megadog14

Found the actual quote above and changed my post. Link to that post is on the news page.

Level 72

Remember how Treyarch said the MMS, Ghosts nerf, and Hunter Killer would make camping ineffective?

Level 35

Well considering the games are going to be completely different, it really doesn't reflect on how this game should be made.

Level 47

Unless they put a crazy amount of ADS time on the scope in ,then QSing will always be possible and to be honest I can't see that happening as this game looks really fast paced so it just wouldn't be practical . Can't wait to see some wall running parkour 720 ballerinas jumping about all over the place loool

Level 8

The child dollar? So you are suggesting that the majority of quickscopers are children? LOL Quickscoping takes a decent amount of skill. They are not 8-15 year olds doing the quick scoping. It is the 16 and up super nerds. I don't really like quickscoping but I realize that it is highly unlikely it will be taken out. Not like it is a big problem. Quick scopers are in like every 1/5 or 1/10 games I play and most of the time they are just average quickscopers.
Level 9

Studios