Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

in reply to W_E_A_P_0_N_11_

snipers were nerfed because 95% of the people who play this game are bad and complained about getting QS'd, because their ego can't handle getting outplayed so hard.  You are likely one of these people.  Explain to me why in every CoD, quickscopers like me have a higher k/d with ARs and SMGs than snipers.  People QS for the challenge, because after crushing 100 games in a row the machine guns get boring.

Level 2

in reply to ExoticCr4sh

ExoticCr4sh wrote:

snipers were nerfed because 95% of the people who play this game are bad and complained about getting QS'd, because their ego can't handle getting outplayed so hard.  You are likely one of these people.  Explain to me why in every CoD, quickscopers like me have a higher k/d with ARs and SMGs than snipers.  People QS for the challenge, because after crushing 100 games in a row the machine guns get boring.

if your trying to get a legit response from him, give it up. hes a troll. Im not kidding or making it up, hes admitted to being a troll himself.

He cant take part in an actual discussion and come up with actual counter points. hes not that smart.

Level 45

in reply to ExoticCr4sh

i just dont take that guys response serious, he just comes on the forum to fight with people. the developers could drop a deuce in his video game case and he would love and defend it, so i just make him write novels to me, and not read it

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to deamonomic

deamonomic wrote:

Hate to brake it to ya, but if your continually losing to a QS while using an SMG or an AR or a shot gun in CQC, your doing something wrong.

also, the vast majority of people who play call of duty, dont have youtube accounts or the ability to upload. And at that of the ones who do have the ability to upload, only a portion of them QS, there are plenty of Youtubers who dont QS at all.

You argue for balance and actually have a decent definition of balance. But the thing is that Snipers are more difficult to use the farther outside their long range domination zone you go. Upclose they are and always have been at a disadvantage. The fact that snipers can get kills upclose does not destroy the balance because AR's, can get kills at any range, so can SMG's, So can pistols, So can Tubes and RPG's, Throwing knifes, tomahawks, LMG's, Marksman. Infact the only weapons in the game that cant regularly go outside their main zone are shotguns and theres an attachment for that. So honestly, it would be stranger for them to not allow snipers to be able to kill upclose.

You admit that QS have lower K/D. They have a lower K/D because they regularly lose out in CQC. They regularly lose out because they are at a disadvantage.

I hate to be the one to "break" it to you, but I never admitted that quickscopers have a low KD ratio, I only said that they try to justify what they do by saying they get a low KD by doing it.

I also never said that I continually lose out to quickscopers. I said that when they do get a kill, it's BS and shouldn't have happened in the first place.

You say that quickscopers have a disadvantage up close so I thought I'd try it out for myself and this was the result: CoD Ghosts: Quickscoping Test - YouTube
I must say, it was even easier than I thought it would be. Considering I stopped sniping in CoD some time around World at War, I think I did okay. I had three games against bots first to try out a few different class setups and then I went to public TDM and recorded the games. I have a few more games on my hard-drive as well but I thought this was enough to show how cheap and easy it really is for now.

But if this is after the nerf, I hate to think how cheap and easy it was before the nerf.

Level 5

in reply to captain_howdy69

Try playing Domination quickscoping.

As for your video that would even be considered quickscoping.  That is what parts of the community would consider fast sniping.  And in your video didn't really show how cheap it was.  It just looked like normal gameplay to me.  Nothing out of the ordinary, coming from a tryhard/run and gunner like myself.

As for the nerf, it was a very minor nerf, hardly even noticeable.

Level 47

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

You really need to get over yourself bud because any veteran player would understand that qs is not only a fair game, but it takes skill.

Just because somebody is using the sniper contrary to its orginial use, that dosent mean its bs.

Level 2

in reply to FPSLogic

FPSLogic wrote:

You really need to get over yourself bud because any veteran player would understand that qs is not only a fair game, but it takes skill.

Just because somebody is using the sniper contrary to its orginial use, that dosent mean its bs.

You really need to learn to read, or quote me...

Obviously qs is "fair" because anyone can do it...

QS throws the overall weapon group balance, and is relatively unrealistic within the game...

Doing well while QSing takes skill the same as using any other gun, less skill than some of the other guns of course...

Level 13

of course its unrealistic, just like it takes 3 sniper shots to take down a dog, were talking about a game here.

QS does take skill.

QS requires attentiveness, fast reflex, predictions, percison and most importantly accuracy.

The skills above on a regular AR or SMG arent needed that much as oppose to a sniper

Level 2

in reply to FPSLogic

FPSLogic wrote:

of course its unrealistic, just like it takes 3 sniper shots to take down a dog, were talking about a game here.

QS does take skill.

QS requires attentiveness, fast reflex, predictions, percison and most importantly accuracy.

The skills above on a regular AR or SMG arent needed that much as oppose to a sniper

It shouldn't take 3 shots to kill a dog and a dog kill should count as a kill IMO...

QS doesn't take skill, but doing well QSing does as I've said a few times already if you'd read the thread...

ARs and SMGs need more shots on target to get a kill, so it follows that they need more accuracy, precision, reflex, etc...

Unless you are playin Hardcore, but QSers don't generally play that as they lose their advantage...

Level 13

Your being rididculs right now.

"QS dosent take skill but good QSing does."

Stop crying everytime somebody quickscopes you in the face when your reflexes werent as good as theirs.

By now, you would have to be a fool to believe that using a AR or SMG takes more skill than to use a sniper.

Level 2

Studios