Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

in reply to RuggedSavior

I have to agree the shotguns do need a damage buff except for the Bulldog instead it needs it's recoil taken away cause it's pretty bad when all of the assault rifles combined have less recoil then a shotgun. I don't they should aim for getting rid of quickscoping but they do need to make sniping in general harder to do by adding sway and flinch and taking away the sticky aim but adding the aim assist back in. Quickscoping isn't a problem I can care less if someone quickscopes me as long as nothing gave them the kill and made it too easy. Just be glad that Call of Duty didn't add bullet aim assist in the game cause they would never have to be on you at all if you don't know what bullet aim assist is play Timesplitters Future Perfect and use the modern sniper. They do not need to nerf the snipers though that would throw balance right out the window considering almost every assault rifle can cross map insta-kill including on Stonehaven. Even the SMGs can kill across the map. Making snipers harder to use so that the skilled users are the only ones who can use them is the better way to go.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

TSFP was so much fun.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Yes it was I liked their approach to the game I can only imagine how mad people would be if Call of Duty used that sniping lol. TSFP was fun in many ways the maps even though they were on the small side they still allowed people to get out of their spawns and play cause of the spawn protection I just wish they didn't take out the random spawning from TS2 lol. Back on topic quickscoping isn't a problem because the fact that older games had the same thing and the one shot kill weapons weren't a problem in those games. People need to lighten up about the matter and actually try to balance it instead of their irrational nerfs someone even said to make them two shot kill and the maps aren't even big enough to support that.

Level 18

in reply to RuggedSavior

You are comparing the worst weapon class in the game that is underpowered (shotgun) to the second worst weapon class in the game (snipers) and saying that it's unfair to have snipers so powerful.  You don't take into account the fact that Assault rifles and SMGs are both better than snipers at close to mid range and still have a very easy time at long range.  Why should snipers be unable to kill anything close range when an Assault rifle can work at any range efficiently?  You say the TTK for a quickscope is faster than Assault rifles (which I think is untrue), but you fail to take into account the fact that an AR can still get the first shot off and make a sniper flinch, making it much more difficult to hit the quickscope.  The people who complain about quickscoping are the ones who are inaccurate and spend several tenths of second spraying without hitting anything.  Guess what, if a sniper can quickscope you faster than you can even hit the first shot on him, either your accuracy or reflexes need improvement.  People who are good at this game don't complain about quickscopers, because they are free kills 90% of the time and get eviscerated by tryhard use of basically any machine gun.  My k/d quickscoping is worse than with any machine gun.  Back to your point about shotguns though;  They are a niche weapon to begin with and the maps have become bigger in this CoD, so unless they get buffed to pre-nerf model 1887's power, comparing them with any weapon will always be a loss for shotguns.

Level 2

in reply to ExoticCr4sh

Shotguns need to be buffed to be similar to MW2's Spas-12.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I was getting owned in a game yesterday by 2 Shotty users who were run and gunning...

Can't remember which one they were using but It was a semi or an auto...

Respect to both of them really, I killed them a few times, but in CQC they were very agile and fast, I didn't stand a chance with my LMG in those engagements...

One of them had a suppressor on! He was having to get really up close and personal...

Level 13

in reply to ExoticCr4sh

The flinch nerf is very noticeable with the snipers in Ghosts.  It's much harder to pull off a quickscope on anyone if they have good accuracy.  9/10 times an AR or SMG will beat the sniper in CQC.  Most good snipers anticipate player movement and are already ADSing before the other player comes running around the corner.  If the sniper was using a Remington or MTAR, they would win the gun fight every single time so be thankful they are using a sniper.

If snipers really bother people that much, then they should go play Heavy Duty.

Level 12

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

All, keep it civil please and thank you!

We'll pass this feedback along.

Level 19
Highlighted

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

i play hardcore mostly so if i do get cheapscoped theres no killcam to see it so i dont get p*ssed off anymore

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

whats cheap about it?, its in the game, the counter to is is a riot shield

Level 10

Studios