Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Still plenty of kids quickscoping then?

in reply to ooOutraageousoo

Shotguns would be more viable and would not need Steady Aim as they'd have an already tight spread and better distance.  And sniper rifles would be a OHK any where on the body suppressed or not.  If I use a snipe someone and got their shin they sure won't be running after taking damage.  A stamina system would be needed so that players using ARs would have more increased sway after consistently running around the map, less so for SMGs and shotguns.  Oh and you'd have to take off aim assist as that doesn't exist in real life.

Level 31

Not really because it isn't realistic for assault rifles and smgs to have less recoil then pistols. It isn't realistic for the guns to aim for you. It isn't realistic for a shotgun to need a perk just for it to do well. It isn't realistic that Lmgs are weaker then the assault rifles. It isn't realistic that the marksman rifles or battle rifles to be more inaccurate then assault rifles and it isn't realistic for marksman rifles or battle rifles to kill slower then assault rifles. It isn't realistic for smgs to have the same power as the assault rifles either. If the guns were realistic the smgs and assault rifles wouldn't be able to insta-kill snipers at the long shot range for sniper rifles.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

i havent seen insta kills at long range with smgs and assault rifles and i have seen just about everything in this game. i have been playing non stop. maybe we have different definitions of instant.

Level 9

in reply to AMMO_MAGNET

Nope I know what instant is. Basically I can't even count how many times I was on one side of the map and the assault rifle user was on the other side of the map and I died faster then a blink of an eye.

Level 18

TheDarkOne123 wrote:

Nope I know what instant is. Basically I can't even count how many times I was on one side of the map and the assault rifle user was on the other side of the map and I died faster then a blink of an eye.

This sounds more like a LAG death than a 1HK to me...

Level 13

Yes latency contributes to these situations but if that was the case then your sniping argument is flawed as well since latency affects snipers as well. Yes latency affects the game but the assault rifles even with out lag insta-kill across the map. Either game is out of sync or everyone or both of our arguments are right. Because latency can make it seem like the guy killed you instantly with a sniper when the reality is he simply aimed and shot. As for snipers doing what they are intended for that's an argument that makes no sense when assault rifles have less recoil then pistols.

Level 18

TheDarkOne123 wrote:

Yes latency contributes to these situations but if that was the case then your sniping argument is flawed as well since latency affects snipers as well. Yes latency affects the game but the assault rifles even with out lag insta-kill across the map. Either game is out of sync or everyone or both of our arguments are right. Because latency can make it seem like the guy killed you instantly with a sniper when the reality is he simply aimed and shot. As for snipers doing what they are intended for that's an argument that makes no sense when assault rifles have less recoil then pistols.

I would have thought that a handgun would recoil more than an AR in real life, if for nothing else because of the way you hold it and brace...

Level 13

Yes because handguns use bigger rounds so it makes perfect sense these assault rifles aren't using suspension systems like the AA-12 so they need to have recoil more recoil then the pistols even. Cause the pistols in this game aren't powerful except the 44 Magnum and it's single action and still has more recoil.  Still complaining about quickscoping are we? I will say what I said two months ago all guns have sticky aim and aim assist all guns go out of their ranges and do things they aren't intended to. Quickscoping isn't an issue because the fact that the guns have faster damage per seconds now. All snipers need is sway and flinch boom fixed.

Level 4

in reply to Adam1234567897

Adam1234567897 wrote:

Yes because handguns use bigger rounds so it makes perfect sense these assault rifles aren't using suspension systems like the AA-12 so they need to have recoil more recoil then the pistols even. Cause the pistols in this game aren't powerful except the 44 Magnum and it's single action and still has more recoil.  Still complaining about quickscoping are we? I will say what I said two months ago all guns have sticky aim and aim assist all guns go out of their ranges and do things they aren't intended to. Quickscoping isn't an issue because the fact that the guns have faster damage per seconds now. All snipers need is sway and flinch boom fixed.

To be honest the only time you will hear me "complaining" about a quickscoper is when they are on my team. I don't often see anyone doing it these days though... Last week I went 35 kills and 4 deaths in a core TDM and lost the game because two Faze wannabes were streak feeding the other team for the whole match while they were trying to get that 1 epic kill for You Tube I guess...

As for the handgun recoil thing? Well I live in a pretty civilised country where we don't really need guns, so I've never fired a handgun in real life, but I'm pretty sure that rifles are more accurate than handguns, that to me would equate to less recoil among other things...

Level 13

Maybe you have really slow internet and all of the bullets seem like they come instantly. Does it make that crazy phone sound the other dial up connections make? Also what map. I would say that could be true on just about any map but siege, and stonehaven. i have been playing this game for over 250 hours and i have yet to see this happen to me once, or for me to do this to another play once. if it is happening to you all the time there must be something wrong with your connection.

Level 9

Studios