Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

Every time I see (1) next to someone elses player name, I leave that lobby. This is almost now an immediate reaction!

Split Screener's are the WORSE form of COD player EVER!

Lobby shopper! 

I don't like these guys either.  Nothing like a couple of screeners finshing 10-38 combined.  That said, they tend to leave the very next game knowing the lobby is probably not for them. 

Level 40

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

I lobby shop without really intending it, and I should stop

Regardless,  99.9% of games with the (1) players on my team = loss! Its become a sure fire way to lose a match. I see them, I run. haha

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

Regardless,  99.9% of games with the (1) players on my team = loss! Its become a sure fire way to lose a match.

Especially in zombies lol. I refuse to play with splitscreeners.

Level 35

in reply to NKH004

But oh how you love when you get in a lobby and there are 3 (1)'s on the other team. Please dont deny that you dont drool a little each time

Level 38

in reply to NKH004

I play split screens all the time but you never know bc we both have our own GT. and just to let you know its not all split screeners. I win 80% more when I split screen with my buddy.not to mention we carry the team 9 out of 10 times on almost every game.

/end thread

Level 1

in reply to mrbunnyrampage

mrbunnyrampage wrote:

I win 80% more when I split screen with my buddy.not to mention we carry the team 9 out of 10 times on almost every game.

/end thread

Are you one of those trailers?    Yeh I've seen one screener do terribly and the other do very well.  I guess if you have a big enough TV, and are attentive to where and how the other screener is playing, it could be an advantage.

I mention trailers because that's exactly how one screener can do very well.  It's like having a automated camera showing you what's happening about 10 feet in front of you the entire game (there's an idea for a new killstreak.) 

Level 40

no we all ways play dom or some other objective game mode. and we work very well together. pulse the commutation is awesome. we both play with mics on so the team hears what we are saying. the reason why I say we play better on splitscreens is bc 90% of the time random lobbies suck. we do constant screen peeking to each other and its like seeing twice as much map space as once even if we are not around each other at any given time. we normally don't even stick together so we have two people looking for enemies . that's twice as much of a chance to know where they are if one of us die the other one goes to that area to kill that person. if you think about it its a awesome strategy that we have perfected over time. also we play on a 55in led 1080p tv. and I play on a 35in led 1080p solo

Level 1

in reply to mrbunnyrampage

mrbunnyrampage wrote:

we do constant screen peeking to each other and its like seeing twice as much map space as once even if we are not around each other at any given time. we normally don't even stick together so we have two people looking for enemies . that's twice as much of a chance to know where they are if one of us die the other one goes to that area to kill that person.

This is why I wonder why some screeners don't do better than they do.  Whenever I'm outflanked by one by surprise (those "how the hell did he know I was there" moments), I try to take a quick see if the someone, possibly the other screener, was close or could have had me in view; or, having just killed one, my position obviously tipped off to the other.

Level 40

oh trust me I know. that was one of the reason we started split screening. anyone split screening and not doing this is dumb lol.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to NKH004

I would pay good money to see the split-screen K/D and W/L ratio. Who wants to take bets on what they are?

Level 75

Studios