Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to RAN Kismet

Sorry bro.  Unless you tell me split screen issues people are having here is completely different from BOII and previous games, then I might think about taking your pointless and OT post a bit more seriously.  

You're not welcome. 

Level 39
Likes: 1881
Posts: 2915
Registered: ‎13-06-2013

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:



Sorry bro.  Unless you tell me split screen issues people are having here is completely different from BOII and previous games, then I might think about taking your pointless and OT post a bit more seriously.



You're not welcome.




Please, grab a turkey sandwich, sit back, and re-read what I posted.

<whistling and waiting>

Tummy full? Feeling relaxed? Great.

So... now that you understand I said "you're pimping yourself in the wrong game". We can cover what wasn't said and what you overlook.

  1. I never said split-screeners weren't an issue.
  2. Recent game in BO2... has zero bearing on how Ghosts performs.
  3. In fact, I would expect split-screeners in BO2 "recently" to be garbage. Both in terms of skill and matchmaking. CO players are in Ghosts or moved on.

You're still welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Likes: 4317
Posts: 15012
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:



  1. I never said split-screeners weren't an issue.

  2. Recent game in BO2... has zero bearing on how Ghosts performs.

  3. In fact, I would expect split-screeners in BO2 "recently" to be garbage. Both in terms of skill and matchmaking. CO players are in Ghosts or moved on.



You're still welcome.


1.  No one accused you of saying "split-screeners weren't an issue."  You must've manufactured it in that argumentative head of yours.

2.  Ghost game #1 has zero bearing on Ghosts' game #2, by your blind mechanical logic. 

3.  Ummm....Ok.  Whatever. 

You're still not welcome. 

Level 39
Likes: 1881
Posts: 2915
Registered: ‎13-06-2013

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:




rankismet wrote:



  1. I never said split-screeners weren't an issue.

  2. Recent game in BO2... has zero bearing on how Ghosts performs.

  3. In fact, I would expect split-screeners in BO2 "recently" to be garbage. Both in terms of skill and matchmaking. CO players are in Ghosts or moved on.



You're still welcome.



1.  No one accused you of saying "split-screeners weren't an issue."  You must've manufactured it in that argumentative head of yours.


2.  Ghost game #1 has zero bearing on Ghosts' game #2, by your blind mechanical logic.


3.  Ummm....Ok.  Whatever.



You're still not welcome.



You should give Reading Rainbow a look... it might help.

  1. Hmm.... who wrote "unless you tell me split screen issues people are having here..."? Reads like I'm questioning if split-screeners are an issue. Check.
  2. Correct. Ghost game #2 has nothing to do with Ghosts. There's been only 1 Ghosts. No clue what Einstein level point you are trying to make.
  3. A recent game in BO2 means nothing to Ghosts. Different devs... different game. And the fact they sucked on BO2? Anyone who plays COD has moved on... to Ghosts... the relevant game to the discussion.

Now, as Eddie Murphy would say... have a Coke, and a smile, and shut...

I can't really type the rest but you get idea.

As always... you're welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Likes: 4317
Posts: 15012
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to RAN Kismet

Reading Rainbow, huh?  Whatever turns you on bro.


rankismet wrote:



As always... you're welcome.



Your invitation to engage, along with your offiiciousness, are rejected and effective forthwith.  Like I said, you're not welcome.

Level 39
Likes: 1881
Posts: 2915
Registered: ‎13-06-2013
Highlighted

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:



Reading Rainbow, huh?  Whatever turns you on bro.




rankismet wrote:



As always... you're welcome.



Your invitation to engage, along with your offiiciousness, are rejected and effective forthwith.  Like I said, you're not welcome.



Officious? Perhaps.

Still correct? Yep.

You were on about BO2. This is Ghosts.

Think you have Reading Rainbow confused with sites you regularly browse. Here's some links.

You're most very welcome.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Likes: 4317
Posts: 15012
Registered: ‎23-05-2011

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to NKH004

Has anyone EVER seen split screeners where BOTH of them go positive?

It like NEVER happens.

It's frustrating - almost always a guaranteed loss.

But it is what it is. They have to encompass some way for people to play with their friends. This is it.

Level 18
Likes: 253
Posts: 804
Registered: ‎06-11-2012

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to NKH004

I'm strictly a TDM guy but anytime I see a (1) on my team, I immediately think to myself it's a loss. They should have their own (1) gametype.

Level 2
Likes: 5
Posts: 50
Registered: ‎05-06-2012

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to NKH004

they do just as terrible on core...i just back out if i see split screeners in a lobby

Level 6
Likes: 45
Posts: 210
Registered: ‎05-06-2012

Re: Stop Bringing Your Friends (1)

in reply to puertoricanguy9

puertoricanguy9 wrote:



they do just as terrible on core...i just back out if i see split screeners in a lobby


I'm starting to do that as well, chances are they will be horrible teammates. I just got out of a game I was thrown into and the splitters both went 7-40 with no captures...

Level 32
Likes: 772
Posts: 2137
Registered: ‎07-12-2011

Studios