Stormfront map

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Stormfront map

I noticed last night that from the spawn on this map you can kill enemies right at the start of the game.. incredibly frustrating when playing HC game modes. I spent a few rounds of HC S&R last night alive for roughly 2 seconds... that can't be right can it?

Is this a fault with the map do you think?

Level 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Stormfront map

in reply to ROXSTARUK
Solution
‎10-01-2014 05:08 AM

I think you mean on SnR & SnD?

Call Of Duty Ghosts: SnD FIRST BLOOD Sniping SPOT On STORMFRONT | Spawn Sniper Ep 1 - YouTube

It is possible to snipe players who run down the road straight away.

Level 22
17 REPLIES

in reply to ROXSTARUK

only if you choose to run out onto the grass or straight towards the road.  both teams have equal opportunity to get kills, i often grab one or two and then get dropped so its not really an issue and you can easily bypass it,

Level 16

in reply to belly120

I'm talking about literally from spawn, moving less then a few feet. Maybe it is intentional but it just seems a bit odd if so, I'm not aware of any other maps where you can do this.

Level 14

in reply to ROXSTARUK

i dont see how that is possible.

you start way across the map and there is no clear line of sight within a few steps. on A you are tucked down below the bridge. on C you are down in the loading area.

Level 18

And yet it was happening... time and time again. Weird huh?

Level 14

in reply to ROXSTARUK

This is actually a common thing, at least with IW. Highrise in MW2 is a map that comes to mind right off the bat.

Level 75

in reply to ROXSTARUK

You have to be missing something. The Spawns are tucked behind buildings. If you are getting killed off spawn you have to be running to where you are visible from the road.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to ROXSTARUK

That map has the worst spawn killing areas. I mean they are really bad to the point that playing Cranked you never even have to move and will never run out of time before someone spawns for you to kill.

Level 13

in reply to ROXSTARUK

This really isn't true at all. Both teams start the game facing the road, one team on the bottom of the map the other on the top. You have the option of either 1. Sprinting to the road (definitely more than a "few feet") and looking up the hill/down the hill in hopes of getting a kill or 2. Running inside the building next to you, completely safe from dying right away. One option risks exposure at the hopes of getting a quick kill, the other does not. Option 2 provides complete safety.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

Sorry man, but I wouldn't come on here and bring up the subject if I was just having a winge or if it were something that was a "once off". I am talking Spawn, switch weapon, turn, die. When I said a "few feet" that was the maximum we would move. Dismissing it/calling me a liar isn't the constructive help I was after.

Level 14

Studios