Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: The 500 squad point soldier aka self

in reply to sawgunnerspc

Care for a cigar mate?

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to darkrangeresp

Sorry, but all I heard on this post was whining about the fact that you spent some of your easily earned squad points on a character. Buying a character worth that much is not going to give you god-like powers. In fact, if you paid attention, you get patches, backgrounds and the ability to prestige 10 times. It is the new way of prestiging on the new game. I can earn myself 300 points daily if I truly try. They are not hard at all and if you have a tough time, maybe try another game out. You are not the first person to buy the 500 point character, nor will you be the last even after people read this. Just play the game... good god.

Level 3

in reply to AceKillaLOH

Love fast responses

Level 16

in reply to darkrangeresp

I just think its sad you already saved up 500 Squad Points....

People complained for the longest time there wasn't any reason to keep playing after top prestige... they set it high and made the operations so complex so people have something to work for.

What did you honestly expect? An invincible Greek God?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

I just think its sad you already saved up 500 Squad Points....

People complained for the longest time there wasn't any reason to keep playing after top prestige... they set it high and made the operations so complex so people have something to work for.

What did you honestly expect? An invincible Greek God?

Squad points are EASY to get. I have all 10 members unlocked and around 2,200 EXTRA squad points. My playtime in the game is a little over 3 days.

The feeling of accomplishment is over with prestiging. You can buy ALL of you squad members, or a few of them, level them up to level 59, go back to the first one, get to level 60 and prestige him. You can then go to the next member, play to get one level and PRESTIGE AGAIN! You can literally go from level 60 non prestige to max prestige on this game if you get all your members to level 60 and then use them in order to unlock the prestiges in about 2 hours.

The fact that you can INSTANTLY buy any loadout defeats the purpose of having a leveling system OR prestige system. If your character didn't have levels and just unlocked squad points, it would be no different.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

I am not accruing them that fast. Maybe I am doing it wrong?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

My thoughts exactly  O.o

Level 9

Our team plays a LOT of HCDOM. We have a win % of around 95%. We always try to triple cap and by doing so we usually get a TON of kills because we all know where to go, what to do, and what our roles are. I have also started using a system of getting a lot of challenges that are easy to complete lined up so they factor in as well.

One match I literally got 32 squad points. On the average I usually get anywhere from 6-10 per match.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

I play mostly HC TDM, and playtime has been limited this go around.  Could be why I am not earning them as fast, even though I tend to score pretty well. I also haven't messed with Operations and challenges much, so I guess that gimps me as well.

But still... what did the OP expect?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to propipe

You can buy ALL of you squad members, or a few of them, level them up to level 59, go back to the first one, get to level 60 and prestige him. You can then go to the next member, play to get one level and PRESTIGE AGAIN! You can literally go from level 60 non prestige to max prestige on this game if you get all your members to level 60 and then use them in order to unlock the prestiges in about 2 hours.

Apparently I don't fully understand the prestige system in Ghosts.

What's the advantage of waiting until all or most of your squad members are 59/60 to start prestiging versus just prestiging as soon as the first one gets to 60?

Level 8

Studios