The MSBS assault rifle and the I.E.D lethal need nerfing ASAP!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

The MSBS assault rifle and the I.E.D lethal need nerfing ASAP!

The MSBS assault rifle is a very OP 3 round burst weapon, I have came into conclusion that each bullet of the MSBS does 50% + damage! There for only 2 bullets of the 3 round burst is enough to kill someone.

The I.E.D lethal equipment is also very OP just for the fact that it almost looks like a peace of dirt that is just laying on the floor, its almost impossible to see, and once you set off one of those things, they give you no time to get away, I'm not saying you should make the I.E.D useless no, it simply just needs some balancing.

Level 1
92 REPLIES

Re: The MSBS assault rifle and the I.E.D lethal need nerfing ASAP!

in reply to Vids1

agreed I have been multiple times with the msbs with only one or two of the shots actually connecting with my character. I have also seen the msbs with full auto still ridiculous if you can handle the recoil properly. As for the IED it is kind of OP. I think the idea of the IED is good but when you are running by one you literally hear two beeps then BAM you are dead. I think they need to delay the explosion to at least 4or 5 beeps so people have enough time to react. That would be the only fair thing I can think of. In conclusion there are many guns that need to be nerfed and some need to be buffed.

Level 2

in reply to sawgunnerspc

Even with Agility + SMG I generally can't escape them. They need to reduce the max damage radius because you're right it is so OP right now.

There needs to be a way to dodge the IMS too imo. These triggered explosives are really pissing me off in this game.

Level 3

in reply to Comp_Merge

I hate the IMS also its way op it should be like the bouncing betty on BO2 where you can hear it go off and have enough time to react to hit the ground so the explosion goes over you cause the IMS sends the explosive into the air not toward the character. Yes it does need to be nerfed and adjusted so you can dodge it like a bouncing betty.

Level 2

in reply to sawgunnerspc

it sends it in the air the directs it to the ground into the person that tripped it. only way to avoid it is if there is a wall or somthing nearby to run behind and make it hit the wall. that being said i think its fine and does as it is intended since it is a killstreak after all.

back on topic. as for the IED as much as i get killed by it i think its fine. the point is for it to blend in and kill people. what use would it be if people heard it and had more than enough time to run away every single time it went off.

P.S. i dont use IEDs and as stated, die often from them so my opinion on the IED is just that, an opinion.

Level 9

in reply to sawgunnerspc

The IMS is an assault killstreak, it deserves to be an overpowered landmine.

Level 61

in reply to Vids1

Alot of the users will oppose, but I have to agree, and I try to use everything across the board to not be sucked into specific setups.

IED damage is where it should but, in an average lobby, the timer is way too fast. If you get a good lobby theyre easily avoidable though.

I won't comment on the MSBS users because it'd be offensive for the forum, I don't need to say more about it.

Level 5

in reply to Vids1

The IED has flashing light on it... dirt doesn't flash. Run blast resistance, even on HC I can survive 2 IED's

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

you are one of the rare ones lol

Level 2

in reply to TL_Bare_B

TL_Bare_B_V2 wrote:

The IED has flashing light on it... dirt doesn't flash. Run blast resistance, even on HC I can survive 2 IED's

This.  Although to defend the topic, maybe the IED doesn't need to be nerfed, but Blast Shield needs to go on sale for a point (or two) cheaper. 

Level 48

Studios