The Michael Meyers Field Order makes Fog cheesy.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: The Michael Meyers Field Order makes Fog cheesy.

in reply to RAN Kismet

I look at it this way...group of soldiers fighting in a war wander into this really weird area. As they are busy trying to take each other out a new threat shows up. hehe

My only problem with it is it shouldn't be Michael Myers with the setting we are in. Should be Jason.

But I love all the horror movie references around the map especially the multiple Evil Dead ones.

edit: spelling

Level 2

in reply to koldmiser

When you put it that way, the Michael Myers streak should be PTSD- you lose your mind and start killing everyone, including your own team. 

I'm disappointed in Myers, because it seems to just be a Maniac in a different skin with a theme song.  Technically, it is worse than a maniac as it doesn't get the throwing knife.  Does he have more health?  Is there anything about Myers that gives it an advantage over a maniac?  It looks cool, but really, it is boring.  If it was Jason with a chainsaw and he was immortal for a certain period of time, that might be slightly more interesting

Level 15

in reply to ChronoZombie

ChronoZombie wrote:

I'm disappointed in Myers, because it seems to just be a Maniac in a different skin with a theme song.  Technically, it is worse than a maniac as it doesn't get the throwing knife. 

Since you get MM from a field order instead of a killstreak, I'm fine with it not being as powerful as the maniac.

Level 1

in reply to RAN Kismet

I have never seen so many people complain about the fact that you are playing a game that is military based but complaining because of a fun kill streak! You guys seriously need to get over yourselves with what is going on. You are playing a GAME and are not in real war. If you truly think that everything should be there in a very serious manner, you need to choose a different game. If you cannot have fun with a simple kill streak (which is literally still the maniac) in a different skin you have issues.

Level 3

in reply to AceKillaLOH

AceKillaLOH wrote:

I have never seen so many people complain about the fact that you are playing a game that is military based but complaining because of a fun kill streak! You guys seriously need to get over yourselves with what is going on. You are playing a GAME and are not in real war. If you truly think that everything should be there in a very serious manner, you need to choose a different game. If you cannot have fun with a simple kill streak (which is literally still the maniac) in a different skin you have issues.

Sure thing... let's go all in... I want a My Little Pony reskin of the dog on a DLC map set in Candyland in pack 2.

That will be sweet.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to RAN Kismet

I'm down for that and you can bet your self that I will buy that skin the instant it is released.

Level 3

in reply to AceKillaLOH

Well said. It's a game. I personally love the Michael Myers thing. It makes that map so much more fun. I wouldn't mind seeing it in certain game modes on more maps. Not always Michael Myers, but some phsyco bit. Maybe they could add an option to turn that off or something. But, all this complaining seems a little much.

Level 1

in reply to RAN Kismet

i, for one, love the MM killstreak. bring on the cheesy music and all that. its a fresh outlook on this game. in fact i think this latest DLC is absolutely fantastic and im really warming to this game a lot. good jeerb IW.

Level 18

I just had an idea to make it unique, because as of now it is just a reskinned maniac- while that is fun, it isn't especially great.

Michael Myers should have Extinction's Feral Instincts as an innate ability.  He's a giant murderer who appears out of nowhere, he must have a sense for where people are, and the altered view kind of makes sense for how a psychopath might see the world.

Level 15

in reply to RAN Kismet

The Michael Myers addition is a tribute to a mini game that was created by the COD community in COD4, but became even more popular in MW2...

Cheesy - NO...

Doesn't belong - Get over yourself...

Level 6

Studios