The Official "Die Too Fast" Thread

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: The Official "Die Too Fast" Thread

in reply to IIIF1SHY

Same, definitely rewards the players who don't miss their shots. For the ones saying you can miss 90% of your shots and the last 10% kill, well while your missing (thus bad) I can hit my shots and kill you before you even get through that 90%. The game is completely different to other titles and i think people are getting butt hurt over this. I only have one issue with it and that's the spawn, but im sure they will tweak that soon! People aren't happy because its not a run and gun on a 4 inch map anymore. It actually takes teamwork to win things, and strategy. That is mostly all due to the maps, the health system, and the new UAV system. The new UAV system is so smart, now it requires cooperation among your team in order to spot people when there is only one satcom, and cooperation to place more than one to get the best of it.

Level 2

in reply to JcApocalypse1
Level 13

in reply to IIIF1SHY

IIIF1SHY wrote:

I think its fresh and enjoyable that gun skills and accuracy is now rewarded rather than scuf-jumping sponging and shoot first die first.

I Enjoy this health system.

1. Accuracy is rewarded with more health and hitting appropriate areas for more damage such as head, not less health. Less Health = more drying from sprayers and what most people like to call bullshit kills because of being more prone to getting hit through metal and other such bullshit.

2. Scuf-jumping (I'm guessing halo jumping) can most likely be decreased by widening the spread of shots when in midair. (I'm pretty sure someone explained this is in another post.)

3. The less health can make some, not all players afraid to run around and now sit in corners more often or stay on one side of the map for the duration of the entire game. -.- (Sorry but I dislike Camping and Camping just went up by what 200%?)

Level 1

in reply to Wishkiller87

I totally agree with you...

Level 8

in reply to IIIF1SHY

Plus, you loose TONS of stopping power over range. I don't know what the OP is really mad  about. Of course you should die quick if the guy who is shooting you is 20 yards away, regardless of weapon. They are so use to BO2 sponge bullets BS that now when they actually have to be observant while they move, they start complaining (shocker).

Well, boo f'ing hoo. Get your note pad out and better your game then is what I say!

Level 48

in reply to mazematik

Get shot in the ankle and you die, shoot the guy and he eats 15 bullets. YEP makes sense. It's that Call of Duty logic I swear

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to mazematik

Played COD for years with this same health system, loved it. If I ever get the game, the health won't be a problem at all. Look at it this way, quickscoping is rendered useless with this low health. One miss with that sniper rifle and you are dead. No more toughness perk to bail you out.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

seeing as how you've never played this CoD how can you know it'll be the same and you'll love it? you already don't know anything about the game. Focus = Toughness in Ghosts.

Level 15

in reply to VenserTheExiled

I'm playing right now. What?

Level 20

in reply to mazematik
Level 9

Studios