The Official "Die Too Fast" Thread

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: The Official "Die Too Fast" Thread

in reply to vZn_Visions

ur a wiitard <3

Level 7

in reply to mazematik

I like the reduced health, I have always been a player that never used shotguns, never used Smgs or quick scoped. I always prided myself on having good accuracy and not spraying. I played the game thoughtfully much like I would If I was playing Counter Strike.  What happens in Ghost is the same noobs with 2-3 Kdr on BO2 run around like derps and don't have a PDW or MSMC to play with. They turn at you and spray there entire clip and hit you with 1-2 bullets.  They red screen me and and I turn and proceed to shoot 2-3 bullets from my AK and drop them dead instantly.  Im sorry but if you used a smg in BO2 and thought you were good, your not.  If you are dying instantly its either because your lagging, or the player shooting you is actually good.  I have no problem reacting and taking cover in most cases when idiots spray at me, I get red screened quite often. I don't always turn the fight and win but at least I know I stand a chance now.  Gone are the days CoD is dominated by bad players, if you played other competitive FPS games you would be the bottom of the food chain, not the top. Now we just need to do something about players who think there good when they beat random pubs with there full party of players..... Some people just lack the intelligence to see why they won. Im currently at 23% accuracy and its slowly rising the more I play the game. 

Level 6

in reply to mazematik

"There was a reply here but it was deleted by its author" why?

Level 3

in reply to mazematik

Honestly, neighbor... have you ever considered the concept of not getting shot first?

• Don't run out in the open.
  • Anticipate lines of sight.
  • Learn how to take corners and maneuver through corridors.
  • Use the right weapon for the right map.

TTK is fast in core.

Adapt.

Think of it as a challenge and not a hindrance because you may die fast but you kill faster, too.

Shoot them first.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

If no one runs out in the open the game would end in a tie at 0-0. What an exciting game that would be. If we all "adapt" like you say that is exactly what the game will become.

Level 19

in reply to lewdmouth

Not even close.

Level 20

in reply to lewdmouth

No.  You just need more brain power in map navigation knowing that in-built Juggernaut isn't going to save you from dying any more.

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to mazematik

After spending some time on the X1 version of this game, It is the same in there as well. A little different because Lag is not a factor now ( dedicated servers up and running. Working good i might add ). This game really is all about who sees who first. Accuracy is not a factor.

If they could have balanced the TTK, the game would have been really good. But this is a big factor and the one that is steering me away from it as well.

Level 38

in reply to mazematik

I rather enjoy the ability to shot and kill players!

I also have very little issue getting shot at and being able to out maneuver and not die!

To each their own. Long live this TIME TO KILL!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Most people who sponge bullets and evade death have poor connections. Most likely why you can take hits and survive. It has to do with your ability to send and receive updates in a timely manner. I would not go around boasting about it on the forums.

Level 19

Studios