The game is too broken.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

The game is too broken.

it just cant be saved, bad spawns, horrible quickscoping that is still there, this game cant be saved, its nothing more then a update to MW3.  Its that bad

Level 2
13 REPLIES

Re: The game is too broken.

in reply to ShinLucario

I agree.. I've played all of the COD's through and through and by far consider Ghost's the worst that they've created.. The spawns are absolutely atrocious and it takes zero skill to kill anyone. The server's are garbage and the host usually dominates. I love turning corners and firing first, just to die and watch the kill cam and never shot my weapon !!

Level 1

in reply to ShinLucario

Big time and this is saying something when both MW2 and MW3 are better then this game :/

Level 2

in reply to ShinLucario

Ghosts is 100x better than MW3.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to AlteredVista

I consider them about equal but will give Mw3 a slight edge as it doesn't have the overcomplicated perks and what not of Cod Ghost town.

Level 19

in reply to ShinLucario

Spawns are a little wacky yes, but game seems fine to me besides that. If you avoid core, you'll like the game more.

Level 32

in reply to zingaa

I Like this game, probably my 2nd fav behind bo1... Mw3 I actually resold and mw2 has worse hacks than ghost. People forget b/c it's not fresh in their minds... But to say just avoid core is unacceptable.  Majority of online players play core... Fix the spawns and servers and this game isn't bad. They fixed operations and as I saw on forums yesterday, some of the cheaters are losing their consoles.  Not sure why they can't use better servers.

Level 11

in reply to ShinLucario

I am glad i have completed this garbage of a game, put the disc in for the first time in a week last nite, played about 4 games and that was enough, Truly awful and that was on Hardcore.opposing team spawning  out of nowhere, laggiest game ever had the misfortune to play. had so much trouble shooting one playing running around in a Ghillie suit on one map, several times got him behind with a half mag only for him to turn round and shoot me once,

Level 21

in reply to indy56

indy56 wrote:

I am glad i have completed this garbage of a game, put the disc in for the first time in a week last nite, played about 4 games and that was enough, Truly awful and that was on Hardcore.opposing team spawning  out of nowhere, laggiest game ever had the misfortune to play. had so much trouble shooting one playing running around in a Ghillie suit on one map, several times got him behind with a half mag only for him to turn round and shoot me once,

That's strange, I very seldom have a laggy game in Hardcore, almost never in fact.

Level 32

in reply to indy56

So let me get this straight.... Several time while playing HC. You got behind someone, put half a clip into him. And got turned on?

Exaggerate much?

Level 9

Studios