The more I play Sovereign

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: The more I play Sovereign

in reply to Adam1234567893

I don't see too much of an issue of a spawn trap which can be got out of but if players are ADSing waiting for a player to spawn, like Birdman on YT, then that's a big issue for me.  While I've never been put in that situation it is wrong because there was no fair engagement.  You may as well be killed by a hacker using invisibility mode.  A way round it is to grant killed players invisibility for 5 seconds to seek a safe area if they need it but they cannot use their gun etc whilst being invisible, which I believe is how spawns operate in CS: GO.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

I only say spawn trap cause there are some spawn traps that can't be gotten out of. I do agree with you I think since there is no hope of the spawns getting better they should go old school and put spawn protection back in.

Level 23

in reply to Lucent76

ISit reminds me of that map for the original mw just a lot worse

Level 6

in reply to Lucent76

Yeah I'm not a fan of Sovereign either. Dont like the way it plays at all. Yuck.

Level 31

in reply to Lucent76

Its an odd map. The colors and the confusion. Much better than Free Fall at the moment.

But Highjacked is pretty close to my all time most hated map.

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

At least hijacked had some action. I think I ran around for what had felt like 5 minutes looking for someone only to be killed by a camper in a dark corner. if you play sovereign against a bunch of campers it is by far the worst map I played. Of course this just my opinion.

Level 2

in reply to Lucent76

When I get that map, I try to avoid the main control room and then I do OK.  There are too many flank routes and camping spots in that area so it's just luck if you spot someone first or not.

Level 12

in reply to Lucent76

Yes, Sovereign is the worst map, IMO.

The symmetricality combined with how the entire map environment looks the same combined with terrible spawns makes for an unpleasant experience.

Level 3

in reply to Lucent76

Im sorry but I cant agree hijacked and sovereign are bad maps. They are by far the easiest to spawn kill and know where enemies are going to be... If you all would spend time learning the maps instead of complaining to change them you might actually be able to play on them.

Level 4

agreed..one of the few maps that actually has some flow

Level 11

Studios