The reason why some challenges seem to be bugged

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

The reason why some challenges seem to be bugged

I've been wondering why some challenges appear to be bugged and not unlocking when you complete them in game.. without the barracks or elite to track them, there seemed to be no way to see your progress... well I think I figured it out... I just figured out that if you open up the operations menu it will show you 5 challenges... what you need to do is scroll down to the challenge and hit the "A" button, another menu will pop up showing a list of 10 challenges for each separate type of operations (perks, first class, weapons ETC.) .. I think the game will only allow you to complete the challenges that are currently listed in these menus...  Am I right or wrong here?

Level 3
5 REPLIES

Re: The reason why some challenges seem to be bugged

in reply to Jarod1231

right.

Only the 50 you have showing can be done. Then you'll have 'Get new operations' to progress to the next tier or get new ones

Level 3

in reply to Jarod1231

I'm like 99% sure your right. I got screwed out of my 10 kill without dying badge/uniform 3 times. kept requesting new operations until it popped in there then completed it =p

Level 2

in reply to Jarod1231

Yeah i was over 500 kills into the ghille suit challenge then i realised i had to have the chrome barrel one challenge enabled.So it counted for nothing.

Lesson learned though.

Level 6

in reply to Jarod1231

It's ridiculous that Infinity Ward doesn't have an explanation of the Operations anywhere.  Big fail on their part.  It's not intuitive at all.  And besides that, the system just plain sucks.  Not being able to choose which challenge you want to complete whenever you want is just dumb.

Level 1

in reply to browmatt

I would rather have the challenges work similar to BO2's. I find it tedious that you have to equip them before it starts counting.

Level 35

Studios