Theater Mode and Uploading From Game

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Theater Mode and Uploading From Game

Hey guys, on Black Ops 2 and MW3 the theater mode is really helpful. I am able to record some of my great tricks shots, or some of my best matches. Also, on Black Ops 2 you are able to upload from the game. I was thinking that the theater mode and uploading from the game should be added to the game. It would be very helpful for most YouTubers and clans.

Level 2
19 REPLIES

Re: Theater Mode and Uploading From Game

in reply to UrchinsRevenge

I think Ghost is done with its major features. I highly, highly doubt that Theater mode will be added to Ghost. Also, when you said, "great trick shots", I threw up in my mouth. Just saying.

Level 43

in reply to Shadowelite555

Whatever...

Level 2

in reply to Shadowelite555

It would be a great add on and you know it...

Level 2

According to some Theater mode adds to lag.

I dont think so anyway. I mean the host already has details of who was where, who shot who, etc, so its not like its adding more to the already minimal bandwidth.

Perhaps they got rid of it because adding a Theater mode to dedi calculations would cost more ?

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Yes, it would cost more, take more coding, and more time to release games because it would take time to add it to the game. You have proven a good point.

Level 2

That last part I am assuming. Its like changing from paper to plastic, the cost might be minor but its still a saved cost.

We will see what happens next game. Perhaps they were tired of "the theater mode was way off " Threads.

I miss theater too, especially cause it was way easier to check if someone was cheating , or lag switching.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Yeah. The other day I was playing MW3 and had theater mode on. Though someone was invisible, sure as heck, I look at the video and there is someone invisible. I got sniped from right in front of me by him, and then I looked back, there was no one there.

Level 2

With the move to X1 and PS4 which already have built in capture the theatre mode has become redundant. Any YouTuber who is worth their salt will already own their own capture device such as a Hauppauge or Elgato both of which provide superior video and sound quality which also negates the need for theatre.

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

Yeah but its only your view. That gets boring really fast.

Level 72

Studios