Theater mode?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Theater mode?

can you guys put theater mode back in call of duty because i am a commentator on youtube and the theater mode really makes things easier when recording. all i ask is if you guys put theater back in the update when search and destroy comes or when the next gen consoles come out. thank you for your time

Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: Theater mode?

in reply to Team_faith

Nope.

There is a reason hit detection is so much better in this game... that trumps your YouTube channel.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Nice, have you got proof that theatre ruins hit detection? I miss it, and it's yet something else missing from the game that many want. It provides proof of cheaters. Apparently it's something else that will be on the xbox one...strangely. I've got this feeling that ghosts on Xbox one is going to be merely the game it should've been on the 360!

Level 16

in reply to RUSTY GUN

Nawww, no proof. Just experience. It seems that the majority of the hit detection issues started in BO (Weren't as noticeable as the pace of that game was slower than most CODs), but really showed themselves in MW3 and BO2. From what I have seen so far... hit detection seems spot on in this game.

Just my experience, I could be completely wrong.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I will second your assertion that theater was straining the hit detection.

Level 14

in reply to Team_faith

If you want to be a commentator on Youtube, BUY A HDPVR.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

There is that. But then how affordable are low/zero latency devices?

Level 31

in reply to Team_faith

Good riddance to that game breaking feature. The proof is in the pudding as NDF stated.

Level 59

in reply to Team_faith

Get a capture card or get the next -gen consoles cause they have built it recorders/theater mode.

Level 5

in reply to Team_faith

I believe developers will completely drop theater modes simply because of the video playback capabilities of the upcoming next-gen consoles. So now we'll essentially have theater mode without the sacrifice of hit detection!

Level 1

Studios