Thoughts on I.E.D's

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Thoughts on I.E.D's

in reply to Kandagawa

they only stay active for 2-4 secs depending on how long the computer takes to register that you are dead and remove your I.E.D. I rarely get any kills from them after death even when I watch the kill cam all the way through. if I lay on top of the I.E.D and someone knifes me then I normally get the kill after death.

Level 2

in reply to sawgunnerspc

Erm, no. They'll stay active through an entire kill cam. I get kills all the time waiting through it. And no, that isn't hyperbole.

Level 9

in reply to Kandagawa

if you look at my post i don't say they aren't active through the kill cam i said that even when i watch the kill cam i rarely get kill unless the ied is really close to my body or if they knife me i didn't deny the fact that they stay active during the kill cam

Level 2

in reply to sawgunnerspc

You said "they only stay active for 2-4 seconds." So you were wrong, since they can stay active for an entire kill cam which is five seconds.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Kandagawa

i kinda wanna hear why or even how they would fix camping

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

Bubbakush wrote:

i kinda wanna hear why or even how they would fix camping

They can't. It will NEVER go away, especially when they make a game where the players outfits blend in with every dark corner in the maps, and there are about 897693 corners in each map to do it in. The people that complain about camping want other players to run aimlessly out in the open with no cover to become fodder for them so they can inflate their precious K/D.

Also people ASSume others are camping when they see someone firing from cover. A TRUE camper is a person that picks a random spot on a map, places explosives at the only entrances to that spot and lays prone while aiming down the sights for the entire game. This player will usually only get 2-5 kills a game and is NOT a threat if you know how to take them out.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

o i know full well they never will and what a camper truely is i just wanted to see what kind of response he could come up with as to his comment

Level 22

in reply to SrgntMerkWorthy

They aren't op in opinion people need to learn to adapt I think they are useless for camping lol I either get passed them or if I am the one using it to cover my 6 while camping people get by it easily to be honest they are no where near as bad as the Bouncing Betties or Claymores because they don't explode instantly.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Betty's were pointless against good players.  You could easily get around those.  They were more visible, and avoidable.  Claymore was directional, and not near as effective, which is exactly why they were used less.  I have been killed or hit by more I.E.D's in the past month than I have by claymores in the entire time I have playing CoD. 

Level 7

in reply to SrgntMerkWorthy

I don't really have any thoughts on them. In fact, I try to ignore thinking about them being in game at all.

Mainly due to a few colleagues and my partner getting injured or even killed by them while deployed.

Frankly, Call of Duty Endowment and ingame IED don't go very well together.

Level 4

Studios