Tips: Utilizing Support Streaks

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Tips: Utilizing Support Streaks

in reply to RuggedSavior

I've found out that the Ground Jammer will destroy Night Owls, as well as satcoms and IMS- does it destroy anything else?

When I destroyed the night owl I got excited that I might finally find a way to destroy 5 vultures, but it does not work on them.  People rarely call them in, and they are nearly impossible to see or aim at.  If you do find one, you either get killed by it or someone else, and it despawns by the time you get back to it(which is why nobody uses it- way too short duration). I've never destroyed one, and only 3 gryphons, 2 of which I had to use the MAAWS on because they are really hard to shoot, even with Armor Piercing LMGs.

Level 15

in reply to ChronoZombie

Ground Jammer also destroys IEDs and Motion Sensors

Level 14

in reply to VECTORdude

VECTORdude wrote:

Ground Jammer also destroys IEDs and Motion Sensors

I wasn't sure about that.  It seems like it would, but you don't get points or any notification when you do that, even if you shoot them, so it is hard to tell when you call one in if you got those.  I believe I had an IED down when an enemy called one in, and it was not destroyed, but I will experiment with that some more.

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to RuggedSavior

vests

squad mate

oracle

vests for my bro's(thanks for the extra 50 points every time you get one)

squad mate to help me cap B flag (cause no one else is gonna help me)

oracle for my bros so we can see em all

Level 18

in reply to RuggedSavior

I like the odin the more I use it. Originally I did not understand the best way to use it.

The Maaws, I admit i stink at it. It leaves you open to enemy fire and if you move that laser the missiles may just come home to roost!

Level 9

in reply to KC135R

KC135R wrote:

I like the odin the more I use it. Originally I did not understand the best way to use it.

The Maaws, I admit i stink at it. It leaves you open to enemy fire and if you move that laser the missiles may just come home to roost!

I wish the MAAWS was better- I die almost every time I fire it, especially if I try to use it against people, and then sometimes the rockets fly away and don't kill the guy I was aiming at.  I'd rather have the old Javelin. 

Level 15

in reply to ChronoZombie

Man I loved the javelin! I loved dropping it down the window on the roof on Estate!

Level 9

in reply to KC135R

KC135R wrote:

Man I loved the javelin! I loved dropping it down the window on the roof on Estate!

.  I never liked it in MW2, but I learned to love it in MW3, even though it was harder to use in the more crowded maps of that game. Sometimes you could find creative sightlines through buildings and obliterate people trying tot take your flags in Dom, or just hammer the targets in Demolition to keep the enemy at bay.  Area denial is a valid strategy, and really fun.

Level 15

in reply to ChronoZombie

I'll second that, the Javlin was awesome!

Level 22

in reply to RuggedSavior

The only thing I really play is hc dom, and all I use is sat com, vests, and squad mate. I have found that in hc especially, there is not a killstreak that outperforms squad mate. Also food for thought, I have found that even though squadmates are more effective( especially when you have 3 of them out lol) they don't make people quit. Which for me is a huge deal. Enemy hears "enemy helo pilot inbound"....lobby empties. Dude gets killed by my squad mate 4 times in a row within 25 seconds...stays in game. Just some things to think about.

Also I would say, no exaggeration, I have about 5k kills with squadmates.

Level 25

Studios