Too excited for Ghosts. Predict how you will be on release day.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Too excited for Ghosts. Predict how you will be on release day.

Okay I need to be honest, I am so freaking excited!!!!!! What can I do to entertain myself or maintain the excitement inside until that beautiful release day.

I know already 5 things which I will do when I get the game.

1. I will be singing "I love infinity ward" whilst the game installs.

2. Have a heart throbbing decision campaign or multi player first?

3. Playing multi player encounter many French players or children saying unspeakable things about my mother.

4. Play rather badly 5 times in a row and begin to shout "Why did I buy this AWFUL game I hate infinity ward!!!! I will never play this again!".

5. 20 minutes later go back on game finish campaign learn the game properly and eventually play multi player again and think to myself I am such a Hypocrite I can never leave CoD to additive!

I would love to know what you guys think what you think you will do when you purchase Ghosts.  

Activision Ambassador
19 REPLIES

Re: Too excited for Ghosts. Predict how you will be on release day.

in reply to DaleksGamertag

I won't bother with the campaign for a while as the last one I enjoyed was in WAW, I always find them to be too scripted and I prefer to go my own way so I play games like Dishonored for single player.

I know that I won't get a chance to play Extinction for a while because you have to unlock it by playing a portion of the campaign but I'm not fussed as I'm not a fan of zombies either, if I had the option of buying the multiplayer only I would do.

I'll start off by cursing about the lack of gun choices until I unlock the create a class menu then I'll feel like its my choice wether good or bad on how I play from that point on.

Then later on in the evening I'll check to see if my friends have got to grips with the game and fancy joining up for a game, I hardly played with any of them last year as most of them didn't even bother buying BO2 and the ones who did gave up on it in January.

Level 4

I'll probably start off in a local match to try creating and experimenting with some classes, as well as learn the maps. After that, I'll probably hop into public matches (potentially with friends) for some time.

I'm planning on leaving the campaign alone until around Christmas time, once I have the time to play it. I wasn't a huge fan of zombies, so I'll probably leave Extinction alone for the most part.

Level 9

1.) I will not be singing anything about a game for that is just.. silly.

2) I will have no problems on deciding what to play first. the SP for that is what I always play first in all games before doing MP.

3) Muting everyone in MP when I first play so not to hear all the epeen and or whining about the game.

4) Wont have that problem at all.

5) wont have that problem either since I played SP first to begin with.

Level 70

I will hop online, Download the content that needs to be on my harddrive. I will curse endlessly because it takes to long. I will finally get the game going and start single player. Will get a invite 5 minutes after starting single player. Will jump right into the deep end and go way negative.  I will scream and rage. I will spend the next 2 weeks catching up to get over a 2.00 K/D as usual. Will max prestige and go back to GTA 5  Thats what i see.
Level 38

I will be playing until I get all 10 soldiers unlocked then I will go to Squads mode and make my entire team use RPGs and C4s with danger close and amplify and recon lol. I think that would make to many people mad so I might not even do that. Regardless I will play the campaign first since it's a different story.

Level 23

I will start up the campain play it for a few hours, then hit up some extinction and call it a day. Then the multiplayer fun begins..

Level 10
Highlighted

Looking forward to reading the forums, that's it for the moment..

Level 7

DalekonDrugs wrote:

Okay I need to be honest, I am so freaking excited!!!!!! What can I do to entertain myself or maintain the excitement inside until that beautiful release day.

I know already 5 things which I will do when I get the game.

1. I will be singing "I love infinity ward" whilst the game installs.

2. Have a heart throbbing decision campaign or multi player first?

3. Playing multi player encounter many French players or children saying unspeakable things about my mother.

4. Play rather badly 5 times in a row and begin to shout "Why did I buy this AWFUL game I hate infinity ward!!!! I will never play this again!".

5. 20 minutes later go back on game finish campaign learn the game properly and eventually play multi player again and think to myself I am such a Hypocrite I can never leave CoD to additive!

I would love to know what you guys think what you think you will do when you purchase Ghosts. 

1.  I won't be doing too much singing but lets hope the game sings smoothly.

2.  I skipped the campaigns on both MW3 and BOII, maybe it's my loss.

3.  We get the same here, but it's in Spanish.

4.  I'm taking the wait and see approach.  I'm hoping this game gets good reviews.  I want it to succeed.  Everyone wins with a good product.

5.  20 days later (give or take), I'm hoping to buy it.  If I do, I'll regret letting other players having a jump on me insofar as their map familiarity.

Level 39

Heck i just want to play already or ill die from excitement

Level 1

Studios