Too excited for Ghosts. Predict how you will be on release day.

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Too excited for Ghosts. Predict how you will be on release day.

in reply to DaleksGamertag

I don't understand where all this excitement is coming from.  Have any of you played the last three (3) installments on opening week?  I am really trying to get myself hyped here, but for some reason I can't even hit the pre-order button this time.  Don't know why.

Level 48
Highlighted

Fair does friend, i have felt those exact same feelings many times. I am an optimist, and i hope your feelings for this game bring positive gameplay.

I can not fault your enthusiasm, i just hope this time it is justified.

Hope to see you in game friend.

Level 11

I will be powering through the campaign until I start getting spammed with invites to play multiplayer... maby I should play offline for a while XD

Level 45

Good post. I like your thought process. Ups and downs and all arounds.

I am very excited to play a new CoD and will be at the midnight release here on the east coast of the US..  That being said, I'm not exactly sure how excited I am to play Ghosts. For some odd reason I'm numb to all the trailers lately.

The initial shock of how different multiplayer is, is always bit of a task for me at first. Just going to try very hard to stick to the motto, "accept the game for what it is, and not what it isn't". How easy that will be has yet to be determined....

Level 75

I just hope they open the servers tomorrow. They normally open them three days before launch. There were 20K of us during BO2 and there are tryhards like me everywhere. There is a good chance of bumping into a known MLG player or a Youtuber and those three days were like an NBA All-Star.

As for launch day, I just hope I don't have work that day as it is the best day to play COD.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I've taken every launch Tuesday off since WaW. Pretty ridiculous. My fellow workers just laugh.

I just can't help it. Its my favorite day of the year in the world of video games. A CoD nerd for sure..

Level 75

grab game sometime during the day bring it home install it and hopefully grab a few hours on campaign if my daughter lets me lol then once my g/f get in from work dive into either squads or multyplayer

Level 25

I will be patiently waiting for the ps4 to be released.

Level 5

Since i was a good boy and got a good grade on my test my mommy said she will bring there as soon as i wake up!

Nah jk but she will have to bring me there when i wake up cuz my car is a lemon :/

Level 1

Play the game.

Level 1

Studios