Good aim is essential to having fun and improving your results in CoD.
Here is a drill that will get you a noticeable improvement in your aiming skills in under an hour.
1. Set up a private bots match as follows;
- Core FFA
- Max bots all recruit grade
- Unlimited time and score
- Double health
- Radar on
2. Set up your Player
- Remaining Perks are anything you want - wise to select those you use most;
- No streaks
- No Equip, no tactical
- Select your AR of choice
- Fit your AR with iron sights only no other attachments (you can use a red dot if irons are just too hard)
- 4 kills between re-loads
- Count each kill under you breath (swearing is allowed if you can't get to 4 before a reload )
- 200 kills min.
No matter how good or how bad your aim, by the end of 200 kills your will notice;
- You are burst burst firing.
- Your aiming accuracy has improved.
- You have developed a nice stead pace and rhythm.
- While it was hard at first you started hit a nice rhythm 100-150 kills into the drill and it felt smooth, powerful and natural
Closing comments to improve even further and have more fun;
- Practice this drill weekly
- Try more difficult weapons progressively
Yours in CoDly goodness
- For those interested in why this works PM old gallp if enough folks do so you humble correspondent is happy to post a "how it works" piece.
Lol i like this..but curious what is your accuracy??
Thank you for the question another question is "what improvement have you achieved?" Sad to say at the start of this tour old gallp spotted many barns but could rarely hit the side of any Now most barns run screaming for cover at the first sign of mighty gallp's approach .
You have a great way to put a smile on someone's face, i shall be thinking about barns all day now to keep my day a happy one.
Good advice too!!.
Good advice. To push it up a bar use a marksman rifle with iron sights
I do this from time to time. My accuracy is 28.22% in Ghosts.
That's actually REALLY good, anything above 20% is good in my eyes but that's just insane. I'm only at 21.58%. I never thought about doing what the OP mentioned but I'm definitely going to give it a try. Thanks for for this.
Thanks! I'm mostly using DMRs so I'm making most of my shots count.