WHY !!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

WHY !!!!!

Why do we buy a game and the makers of said such game do not even try to resolve any issues ?

soon wars started all you get in this crap A** game is lag. I have no issues other than this and why do they want us to buy there junk when they can't even fix the junk they have now

Level 1
24 REPLIES

Re: WHY !!!!!

in reply to ikaika0502

dont see anything really wrong with this game..what sort of issues are you having?

Level 11

in reply to veilofmaya

Lag bad now and it only started when they introduced clan wars

Level 1

in reply to ikaika0502

Feel fortunate if it only started for you recently. The lag people complain about is rubberbanding in game and insta deaths and around the corners death. That is lag....

Yes the guns kill faster but not every gun is a 1 shot kill so the 6-10 bullets it took to kill you only 1 of them registered to your xbox which is the games way of interrupting anything you were doing to initiate the death animation and bring you up to speed with what the host machine witnessed. This in turn nullifies any bullets you fired into the chest of the enemy and why your controller is shattered on the floor.

Level 7

in reply to NadeGoBoom

It makes playing Cranked in Core feel like Hardcore in BO2.  I might as well take out Focus from my classes at this rate.

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to ikaika0502

Oh yes, its not like they've already released 2 patches or anything is it?

Level 31

in reply to ikaika0502

Well before the two patches,the game was pretty annoying to play,but now majority of the kinks are fixed so the game is pretty suitable.

Level 1

in reply to ikaika0502

Why ....

are you using exclamation points instead of question marks???

They ARE working to fix the game... or have you missed the patch notes?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to ikaika0502

I havent had a complete game since this mornings update.  I keep getting disconnected from my party or from xbox completely..  I am hardwired in on a dedicated modem for my xbox so dont tell me its my connection Ive already checked that.  So to test that its Ghosts, I went and played 3 other games and didnt get disconnected once.  Please get the dedicated servers up and running.

Level 8

in reply to tahoephoenix

dedicated servers have been up and running from the start of ghosts

Level 11

Studios