WTF no hardcore SnD???? Really?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

WTF no hardcore SnD???? Really?

What a bunch of clowns! So they bring back SnD , but only in core. No hardcore. Are they for real?

Level 2
35 REPLIES

Re: WTF no hardcore SnD???? Really?

in reply to iamjustjohny

i hope they add in hardcore cause if not that is dumb.. but it could just take time to be added

hcsnd

Level 1

in reply to iamjustjohny

Is it me or does it seem like IW has been taken over by a bunch of 5 year olds? The amount of errors in their game and the mistakes they CONTINUE making is pretty sad, after 10 COD's you would think they wouldn't be this stupid

Level 4

in reply to brandenc123

Agree 100 per cent. Also party chat is allowed in SnD on Ghost. Joke of a company . I think at this stage i'm done with COD , so sick of being let down by these idiots.

Level 2

in reply to iamjustjohny

The community asked for regular SnD not Hardcore SnD I am sure there will be a update in the future stop being hard on them they did what we asked and there are still people who are not happy classic cod community whine whine whine I want my mummy bla bla bla!

Activision Ambassador

in reply to DaleksGamertag

You sir, are simply a moron.

Level 4

in reply to brandenc123

What because I don't care about a really small community full of campers? Hardcore is nothing but sitting in corners because if you move you are dead it has always been that way I played it competitively  on CoD 4 so I am not a moron I am simply stating that IW have so far listened to us very well I never expected them to do it but they did you guys should be grateful they ARE listening to the hardcore community I have no idea why because most of you are abusive and annoying but they are they decreased the spawn delay in Hardcore Team-death match so they have done you good!

Activision Ambassador

in reply to DaleksGamertag

Whine whine whine piss off we pay good money for it we are entitled to whine you fool.

Level 1

in reply to inmyeyes

Are you retarded? Can't IW try something new and get rid of some old crap? People like you kept on b**ching  about it, so they added it in core. Just STFU and go play something else.

Level 2

in reply to iamjustjohny

iamjustjohny wrote:

What a bunch of clowns! So they bring back SnD , but only in core. No hardcore. Are they for real?

This is a shock how?

3 modes at launch... why would they throw us a bone now?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios