Way to many hackers and prestiege lobbys

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Way to many hackers and prestiege lobbys

in reply to TKizzy

True, and we've all been there.

But even if you guess wrong and they review that match, could they not find the likely culprit?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I suppose, but I'm not one to go around accusing people of hacking without having definitive proof.

Level 2

in reply to TKizzy

You don't need it. They do. If I were ever to get into a hacked lobby, I am pretty sure I'd report everyone in that room on principle alone.

They won't punish folks who don't deserve it.

You could always hit up http://support.activision.com/contact_us with the details of the lobby (time, Game Mode, and a description of what you witnessed) as well.

We are the best tool they have against hackers.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Jacomofo

I like the keywords in the original post.Made me laugh.

Level 9

in reply to FishyDizzle

Thanks for pointing that out.

Level 75

in reply to Jacomofo

I cant speak for the prestige glitching cause I dont care, and I have yet to be placed in a "Hacked" Lobby or anything of the sort.

Level 7

in reply to BamBoozeLLed

Yes, so that means they aren't out there. Seriously? Just because he haven't been hit doesn't mean they're not out there or those that have been hit are lying. I see a lot of jerk comments on here and I do believe that is the biggest. You remind me why I hate most people.

I stopped playing my RUINED character because I don't want people to report me for boosting. I am now lvl 6 on another character and hate this game. I can't go against higher level players and think it just sucks we get screwed while the little hackers keep getting away with it.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Nsnodgrass73

Where did I say hacking didnt exist? You need to take it easy buddy, if that comment reminded you of why you hate so many people I feel bad for you man. You sound upset for more reasons then whats contained on the internet, I wish you luck.

Btw do you make a living by playing this game? 

Level 7

in reply to BamBoozeLLed

A.) you put the word hacked in quotation marks, which implies it doesn't exist or you're being sarcastic. (This is based on the context of the full comment) if it wasn't intended that way, my apologies, b.) why ask if I make a living playing CoD? I don't... I try to play it because I really love the series and c.) I'm a chick *wink*

As for my 'I don't like people comment'; you see so many people trying to make a legitimate comment in here and so many being jerks. It's tiresome and frustrating.

Level 2

in reply to Nsnodgrass73

I understand that and I put it in quotes cause I wasnt sure if that was the best way to phrase it. Glitched, modded, boosting, hacked etc. I dont know haha I havent seen anything obvious, for all I know someone could have been up to something but I never noticed it.

I asked if you make a living with the assumption that you don't and wanted to bring the level back down, there is no use in getting your stress levels so high for something that has no real consequences imo. It is suppose to be a enjoyable experience and yes it has its issues but is it worth the real consequences of high stress and all the nasty things that come with it. I personally dont think so and dont like seeing others get so upset. As I used to be that way and have been making efforts to look at things differently. (Been great!)

Yes of course I see where you are coming from on the whole jerks and stuff, and this wouldnt be my first time being misunderstood for the same reason. Everyone is so used to being "trolled" and things of that nature that just about anything that someone else says is instantly looked at as being negative first.

My bad on the whole gender thing, being a old school gamer I have trouble remembering that I could be talking to any gender these days which is a good thing.

Level 7

Studios