Way to many hackers and prestiege lobbys

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Highlighted

Re: Way to many hackers and prestiege lobbys

in reply to BamBoozeLLed

I Understand your point about stress and it being a game. just pisses me off to no end! LOL So, since my character was boosted to lvl 60 (opening the perks) do I really have to scrap her and play another one. I hate Sabin. It's a moral question really and while I won't use the perks i didnt earn ... Is it still an unfair advantage?

Level 2

in reply to Nsnodgrass73

Seems like all comment boards are like that these days. Sad.

Level 48

in reply to Jacomofo

lol...

It has been like this since CoD4, nothing gets done about it.  It is a sign of the end of CoD, when they don't figure out how to stop, or ban these people.  This is what happened to Socom 2. Bunch of noobs found out how to hack it, and ruined the game.  Which caused people to stop playing, and the following games just sucked.

And before people start hating on Socom 2. Hopefully some of you are old enough to know what I am talking about.  Also before the flame of that game comes forth by people who don't know what the game was, or are not old enough to have played it. Here is a little fact about Gamebattles. Gamebattles was originally made just for Socom. They use to be known as SocomBattles, then turned into Gamebattles when Halo 2 came out, then MLG bought it all up.  The game was pretty successful, and well thought out strategic play instead of all this run and gun. It basically was a love for S&D.

Level 1

in reply to Jacomofo

I have played Call of Duty as a fun experience and the fact that this new call of duty game is full of invisible hackers and boosters is awful. But the main issue is the frequency of it, now in older Call of Duty's you would across hackers rarely at launch and in the game's initial year life cycle and they would get patched quickly, but in this one I can't play one hour without finding a invisible hacker on any mode apart from infected it is insane, why is this being done to me? What did I do wrong? Is it wrong to want a fair game? Is it wrong to want to rank up legitimately? Support the Xbox 360 IW you are alienating a very LARGE player base.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Jacomofo

I cant tell who is hacking and who is just really good. They have really dropped the ball on this one.

Level 19

in reply to Jacomofo

GameStop can have my copy.  Its not fun anymore.  I found myself putting in Civilizations
again instead of playing a new COD.  To be honest, i had more fun replaying the free Halo 3 with gold last month than playing this new Black Ops 3.

Level 1

in reply to vCONDORv

To add a little positivity to this thread: Civilization, great game! Shame you cant get proper Civ on the consoles.

Level 31

in reply to Jacomofo

well i could care less what rank someone is in the game but i will tell you what i have seen that just makes me just leave the game when i get killed by it.

i dont know how theses people are doing it but i have seen quite a few running around with every single perk like when i die by them the entire bottom of my screen is just covred in perks at that point i just leave game in disgust

Level 1

Studios