Way to many hackers and prestiege lobbys

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Way to many hackers and prestiege lobbys

Lately it seems like every second game I find theirs always at least 2 prestiege 10 guys who's playtime is only 30 minutes -__- I have tried reporting them over and over but infinity ward dosen't really respond to these things It feels like that no one has been kicked offline yet even in the leaderboards its ridiculous please infinity ward fix this and ban hackers or make it so reporting actually does something I play this on the 360 and soon one the xbox one I don't know if other consoles or pc has this much hackers but its making me feel really unfair. im only prestiege 3 with a 2kd but I want to get to prestiege 10 legit but all these hackers are just annoying me I feel like sending them  hurtful messages when I see a pretiege 10 who has only played 10 minutes of the game!

Level 2
27 REPLIES

Re: Way to many hackers and prestiege lobbys

in reply to Jacomofo

I'm not so sure you should report any players because of their stats. I would only report if you see them modded or cheating in game.

If you read a lot of other posts from players that get put into these lobbies, their stats and rankings get all screwed up. You might just be witnessing players that fell victim to these lobbies and aren't actually the ones responsible for this hacking/modded garbage.

But then again, do what you feel you need to, and then let Activision and MS work it out.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

The game is full of these invincible faggots with all perks on, getting really tired of this bs. Name floats in the air and you can't hit those idiots with bullets or knife.

Level 2

in reply to DraTess

yup. i have run into 2 invisible people. you can hear them, and then your dead. these guys where using knives. reported and exited lobby. thats all i can do.

Level 18

Amen. I'm afraid to play the game in a public match anymore because I might get reported. My stats were boosted in a public match (I was not invited to a private match) and I had no idea what was happening. Now they remain boosted and screwed up and I can't do anything about it.

Level 2

in reply to TKizzy

Its garbage. I'm scared to play myself. I might just put in GTA5 until things get sorted. Hopefully they do. I've been in over 350 matches all tdm. But it just takes i modded lobby to screw it up.

I think IW took the whole infected idea a little far....

Level 75

does anyone know if it's still like this on the xbox one? Or has iw given up on the old consoles already? Hopefully their isnt as much hackers as their is in the 360 version

Level 2

in reply to Jacomofo

I've been playing on the xone version and it's been good EXCEPT, the player counts are really low for a CoD. I'm talking lower than BO1 when BO2 was out. 6-7k in core tdm for example. I don't play anything except for TDM and domination because the player counts are so low.

My only gripe really. I haven't seen any shady sh** though....

Level 48

in reply to Jacomofo

Report, and move on.

http://oneofswords.com/2013/11/reporting-cheaters-in-call-of-duty-ghosts/

It takes time to get these hacks cleared up and players penalized.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Tough to report players when there's two host migrations in a row and you get kicked out of the game with all your stats boosted. When it happened to me, I naively thought it was a glitch or something funky because it's a new game. Now that I know enough to look up past players and do a little investigating, but still it would be a guess as to who was the hacker because you can't tell who was host.

Level 2

Studios