Well I tried Black Ops 2

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Well I tried Black Ops 2

in reply to CodPro3

I dont know if im right but it seems all kids like Bo2 most of all players!? Older players like cods before Bo2 what i have noticed.

Level 15

in reply to CodPro3

i stuck in BLOP1 the other day. forgot how awesome that game was. it kind of reminds me of ghosts, with better sound. too bad i could only get a HC TDM lobby. no HC CTF. not enough players.

Level 18

I had a very enjoyable time with blops 1. I played it for a very long time until Ghosts came out at which point I started playing mw3 and ghosts primarily.

Level 15

in reply to CodPro3

I personally do not see a difference between Ghosts and Black ops 2 when it comes to hit detection and lag. I feel they both suffer the same issues. Ghost has a even faster TTK then Black ops 2 and i thought that was a impossible thing to do.

Black ops 1 and MW3 both had everything right with feel and connection. Hopefully Sledgehammer will get it back with Advanced Warfare.

Level 38
Highlighted

in reply to CodPro3

I dunno, I found BO2 quite fun myself.

I have enjoyed (and in some cases disliked) each game for different reasons. I think it is all in how you approach it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to CodPro3

Ghosts has less lag but black ops 2 has a better point system. It's better visually and has a better side game. In ghosts you literally have a split second to react so it's a really difficult game to play aggressively. Objectives games are less fun too due to the time to kill.

Level 2

in reply to influenzza

I agree with what you say about the time to kill in ghosts. I just feel blops 2 feels weird when I shoot at/take down enemies. MW3 had this sense of feel perfected.

Level 15

in reply to CodPro3

I had a great deal of fun myself playing BO2, and would place it only behind MW2 on my "personal favorite COD" list. Unfortunately, some of the best DLC is coming out after the yearly cycle is over (115/Afterlife/UKpunk). Looking forward, I hope AW adds in some amazing mDLC to keep it interesting.

A big factor for enjoyment in BO2 for me came from the zombies mode. Hours of entertainment for me in there. I do find extinction fun, and I'm starting to get used to it, but zombies is currently the game mode to end all game modes in my books, and is something I feel was done very well in BO2.

Level 33

in reply to CodPro3

hmmmmm well that fact that you have never tried black ops II to this point doesn't validate your opinion.  Ghost made it impossible to see snipers and campers.   If you like hardcore it has been debilitated by the lack of an map to reference u and your teammates.  not to mention they made most maps to accommodate to fit snipers and the whole battlefield theme.  If i wanted battlefield I would buy it.  Thats why call of duty is the last of the good shooters.  LOL Ghosts is  horrible I only play it because I paid way too much for it and its season pass. 

Level 1

in reply to Asa11

I don't see how your first sentence matters at all to this discussion nor do I see what point you're trying to make.

I played blops 2 and I simply stated my opinions of it from what I saw.

I pretty much know most of the Call of Duty experience through years of playing so I know what's good and bad about the different cods.

I've had a far worse experience with snipers in blops 2 than in ghosts.

Blops 2 just isn't as much enjoyable for me.

I just prefer ghosts and mw3 really.

Level 15

Studios