Went back and played Black Ops 2

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: Went back and played Black Ops 2

in reply to kerk3r

Lol. Bo2 is more about skills and reaction time? False. Bo2 was about shitty hit detection and spray and pray, period.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to gotsomestars

Yeh there was some of that.  But a skilled player, not rushing or camping for spraying, can still do very well. 

Level 40

in reply to gotsomestars

lol, bo2 was a better game in every single way, hit detection in this game is crap combined with a horrible lag comp.

There is no skill required in this game at all.

Everyone just sits back and camp with amplify and dead silence, everyone uses the same guns, the same perks etc etc.

Don't forget the I.E.D.S worse than fkn noobtubes.

There aint even any gunfights because the guy that sees the other one first wins if he knows how to ads and pull the trigger.

Fortunately Treyarch will develop next game, Infinity Ward don't know how to make games anymore.

Level 2

in reply to kerk3r

"Hit detection combined with a horrible lag comp" shows me me you have zero idea what you are talking about.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Yes, I agree, I went back and played ground war in Black ops 2. It is infested with quick scopers, and the lag is just horrible.

Level 3

in reply to kerk3r

Wow, did someone just say BO2 had good hit detection?? LOL. Sit down.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

For me it did yes,I understand that some of you had problems with black ops 2 lagcomp but Iam  not one of them.

This game is all about soundwhoring + camping with amplify and turtle beach.

Don't even try to deny it, above 70% of the players are using headsets to soundwhore in this game and I bet you are using a headset yourself.

Iam going back to mw3 and bo2, won't touch this game until they've fixed this Call Of Duty Ghosts Lag Compensation in Action - YouTube (not my vid, just an example).

Level 2

in reply to kerk3r

kerk3r wrote:

This game is all about soundwhoring + camping with amplify and turtle beach.

Don't even try to deny it, above 70% of the players are using headsets to soundwhore in this game and I bet you are using a headset yourself.

Iam going back to mw3 and bo2, won't touch this game until they've fixed this Call Of Duty Ghosts Lag Compensation in Action - YouTube (not my vid, just an example).

I've been using sound (soundwhoring) to my advantage since WaW. I used my ears in BO2 as well. If the game is going to have sound for footsteps, I want to hear it. If IW chooses to have perks that enhance the sound in the game, I'm going to use it. I personally don't understand why 100% of players aren't using "headsets to soundwhore".

I don't find the sound in this game to be much different than MW3.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Yes, sound has been in the past titles.

However you can hear footsteps much louder in this game compared to last titles, silencer aren't as effective etc.

The problem is that everyone is using it since amplify is too op in this game, imo dead silence should cancel it out completely.

So amplify + insanely fast TTK = everyone is too afraid to move around the map which leads to camping.

In black ops 2 I could kill campers with easy but gl with that in this game, TTK puts the camper on a huge advantage.

I have played too many games in ghost (tdm, kc and even some FFA) were the time ran out and neither team is even close to 65,75 or 30 kills.

Level 2

in reply to kerk3r

No dead silence should no cancel it out completely, then there is no counter to DS, and there would be no need for amplify since without it you could hear peoples footsteps, except DS users and with it would be the same thing.. you spend 2 points on DS and someone else spends the same amount for amplify, u can easily spend another 2 points on amplify as well as DS.. I know I do, and either i hear everyone and they cant hear me, or they have it exactly the same way, and it is equal.. people who make the argument for DS be silent for amplify are making no sense

its already been proven DS is a better perk than amplify  see Tmartns comparison

Level 10

Studios