What are you excited for most in COD Ghost?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

What are you excited for most in COD Ghost?

Hello everyone,

Just curious what is everyone looking forward to in COD Ghost weither its new gameplay mechanics, new weapons, being able to just us a attack dog? Anything new or fresh that stands out from videos that you have seen or videos of gameplay.

Level 1
53 REPLIES

Re: What are you excited for most in COD Ghost?

in reply to Mlbplayer211

For me, primarily, it is the Dynamic Maps. I have been wanting these for years and will be curious to see if IW got them right.

IW also always has epic campaigns, looking forward to seeing what they come up with in this one.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Dont hold your breath, for it may be dynamic as can be changed but i doubt it will be dynamic light and weather as really is wanted by me.

Level 70

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

For me, I'd love to see all the new DLC Maps, since I preordered the Hardened Edition

Level 1

Re: Re: What are you excited for most in COD Ghost?

in reply to CoolGuy321

Extinction mode. Thats the reason that convinced me to buy ghosts. Im a zombies fan so ya...also i with black ops 2 i enjoyed multiplayer for once and ghosts is looking alot like BO2 so that should be fun to f*ck around in.

Level 9

in reply to Mlbplayer211

CvC and Squads. Not really excited about any of the other things in ghosts really.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Just something I was thinking about with mapping, what about mapping that changes everytime the player plays the level? like for instance a particular route that the player takes one time and the next time he plays that map it is blocked off so no one can take that route. Let me know what you guys think.

Level 1

in reply to Mlbplayer211

Would be hard since not everyone in a lobby may have played that map before joining that lobby. So it would be unbalanced if suddenly one route was blocked just because someone else had played that map earlier.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Very true. Havent fully developed the idea yet but I appreciate any input.

Level 1

in reply to Mlbplayer211

It would need to be lobby dependent and if too many people left and new people joined it would need to rest back to normal map routes. If the same players stayed and maybe only 1-2 left and were replaced I dont think it would be to big of an issue at that point.

Level 70

Studios