What is with the gamemodes?

Call of Duty Ghosts XBOX 360

Re: WTF is with the gamemodes?

in reply to evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght wrote:

No drop zone, hardpoint, HQ, or demo? Why even bother having a MP?

the type pf player you are is rather telling from the game modes you listed. all the ones you listed are historically the go to ones for easy kills/scorestreaks

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to evlkn1ght

You forgot war, every call of duty since WaW has forgotten to include this epic game mode.

Tug of war domination, what could be better.

Level 1

in reply to evlkn1ght
Level 25

in reply to evlkn1ght

DZ was just a boosters game mode for most stayed away and just killed those that rushed toward it for easy kills. Demo is another kill whores game mode where people try to spawn kill too much instead of planting the bomb and going for the win. A lot of people don't like the wait to spawn that is in HQ. HP was a 3arc game mode not an IW game mode.

Level 70

in reply to evlkn1ght

I was saddened to see most of the original game modes gone for ghosts. Headquarters is my most played game mode. I could understand Blops 2 dropping sabotage as i did play it but it always had a low population. At least we still have domination.

Level 38

in reply to evlkn1ght

drop zone was camper city. just stepping out of your spawn got you killed. hardpoint was a pretty bad idea, you just stood there and collected points.almost everyone could just camp in the hardpoint and win.Demo,half the time, was actually pretty bad. every lobby i joined had both teams just camping and then when someone tried to plant the bomb no one defended it or tried to diffuse it (that would depend on who planted the bomb). but,if you want drop zone,look at hunted...its pretty much the same concept but with random weapons drops...

Level 9

in reply to evlkn1ght

HQ always had a very small amount of players, as far as I have seen its the smallest out of any playlist, even league outstrips it now. But Demo is one I shall miss Lots of kills to be had even without spawn trapping. one thing I always find funny is people getting upset over spawn trapping in that gamemode. its kinda one of the points, especially on the smaller maps like nuketown.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

No spawn trapping is not one of the points. It is fighting to get the plant and defend it. Not spawn killing as in most cases happens more than just a spawn trap.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

That depends, most people foolishly think that the best way to defend the bomb is to stand behind it, but in reality it is far smarter to advance and not let the enemy anywhere near the objective to begin with.

Level 45

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

No spawn trapping is not one of the points.

If you get kills by camping at a spawn, that I'll have to say you gotta pretty sorry game.  If you anticipate and travel to and  from various spawns, then that's just good map skills. 

So, which one are you?  (Not directed at you, trial.) 

Immerse me.
Level 41

Studios